Nintendo Community Thread

Started by Legend, Jul 26, 2014, 04:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Once I want something I always end up buying it. lol
I need to make you want something I sell, then raise the price...

nnodley

I need to make you want something I sell, then raise the price...
It has to be tech related though and super cool otherwise I won't bite.  

nnodley

AND........ORDERED!!!!

Xbro

KIll it with fire.

THe 2ds wedge made some sense. This is just a new 3ds xl with a feature missing.
And $50 cheaper.
3 people like this

nnodley

@Mmm_fish_tacos Any thing I should think about buying accessory wise thats cheap for the switch besides your fancy fancy controller 3d print?  

Mmm_fish_tacos

No i dont think  so. It comes with everything you need. Maybe a screen projector. People have issues with the dock scratching the screen. I havent tho.

nnodley

No i dont think  so. It comes with everything you need. Maybe a screen projector. People have issues with the dock scratching the screen. I havent tho.
Cool.  I might end up getting a screen protector just in case.  Since I'm getting mario kart with it I'm gonna get some wheels for it since they are only like $10 - $15 depending on where I get them.   My family would love playing with them.

nnodley

IT SHIPPED!!!  Suppose to be here Monday!!

Raven

I now own a Switch.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

What games did you get?
Just Zelda for now. Will probably grab Mario Kart tomorrow.

the-pi-guy

Legend

Just Zelda for now. Will probably grab Mario Kart tomorrow.
Any games on the horizon you're wanting, or was it mostly zelda?

Raven

Any games on the horizon you're wanting, or was it mostly zelda?
Lol I'm not even a Zelda fan. I just bought it because that was the best rated game on the platform. I'll probably get Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Maybe the next Fire Emblem. What I'm really waiting on is Smash Bros, Pokemon, and hopefully a legit Metroid game.

Legend

Lol I'm not even a Zelda fan. I just bought it because that was the best rated game on the platform. I'll probably get Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Maybe the next Fire Emblem. What I'm really waiting on is Smash Bros, Pokemon, and hopefully a legit Metroid game.
Breath of the wild is my first/second Zelda so I'm with you there.

Did you own a Wii U?

Go Up