Say Anything About The Game You're Currently Playing...

Started by ethomaz, Jun 05, 2014, 03:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Currently playing yakuza 4 on ps3. More of a movie then game.  Still good.  9 hours in.  Probably take another 9 to complete the the main story.  

Red dead redemption awaits me next.  Can't wait to get onto that.

On ps4 playing a mixture of online games.  Gta V,  rocket league,  rainbow six Siege and battlefield 4. Loving them all.
You've never played red dead redemption??

Kerotan

You've never played red dead redemption??
Got it for $5 on a psn sale last year. It's one of the last games on my ps3 backlog list.  Kept it near the end to motivate me to get through the many others I've played.  a reward as such.  

When I finish yakuza 4 I'll move onto RDR.  After that it's only Jak 3, Yakuza 5 left. Unless ps plus adds something else I'd like.

Dr. Pezus

Got it for $5 on a psn sale last year. It's one of the last games on my ps3 backlog list.  Kept it near the end to motivate me to get through the many others I've played.  a reward as such.  

When I finish yakuza 4 I'll move onto RDR.  After that it's only Jak 3, Yakuza 5 left. Unless ps plus adds something else I'd like.
RDR is amazing but I wish they ported it to ps4 or pc because the PS3 version is sub-par

BasilZero

RDR is amazing but I wish they ported it to ps4 or pc because the PS3 version is sub-par
Wish it got remastered for PS4/XBO/PC.

I still have my GOTY copy on PS3 - I should play that since I dont expect R* to do a proper remaster on RDR, maybe a straight re-release port on PSN similar to XBO b/c with X360 ver.

Dr. Pezus

Wish it got remastered for PS4/XBO/PC.

I still have my GOTY copy on PS3 - I should play that since I dont expect R* to do a proper remaster on RDR, maybe a straight re-release port on PSN similar to XBO b/c with X360 ver.
Wasn't it available on ps now?

BasilZero

Wasn't it available on ps now?
Eww, I dont want to use PS Now :(

I'd rather buy it on PS3 PSN or emulate it lol.

ethomaz

I'm half way Digimon on PS4 I guess.

Liking it a lot for the story but the battle system is pretty simple.

BasilZero

Feb 20, 2017, 12:50 AM Last Edit: Feb 20, 2017, 12:53 AM by BasilZero
Currently Playing
-Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
-Ratchet and Clank Collection (PS3)
-Disgaea PC (Steam/PC)
-Mass Effect 3 (Origin/PC)

Next To Play
-The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU)
-Persona 5 (PS4)
-Assassin's Creed III (Steam/PC)
-Final Fantasy Legend III (GB)
-Banjo Tooie (N64)

Recently Completed
-Nano Assault EX (3DS)
-Final Fight Double Impact (PS3)

---------------------------------

So with the two games I beaten today - that makes it 17 games beaten in 2017 so far.

January 2017
-Metal Slug 2 (PC)
-Castle of Illusion (PC)
-Ducktales Remastered (PC)
-Freedom Planet (PC)
-Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut (PC)
-Princess Remedy In A World Of Hurt (PC)
-Brothers - A Tale Of Two Sons (PC)

February 2017
-Among The Sleep (PC)
-Frosty Kiss (PC)
-The Stanley Parable (PC)
-Pokemon Sun (3DS)
-Super Mario World (SNES)
-Super Mario Advance 2 Super Mario World (GBA)
-Dear Esther (PC)
-Dear Esther The Landmark Edition (PC)
-Nano Assault EX (3DS)
-Final Fight Double Impact (PS3)

BananaKing

For Honor, so good, so so good.

BasilZero

ethomaz

Played 30 minutes of FFVII PS4...

Just the presentation is better than most JRPG launched recently.

darkknightkryta

Finished life is strange. Loved most of it but the ending sucked. Think worse than Mass Effect 3's ending.

In my head cannon the real ending is:

Spoiler for life is strange ending spoiler:
When back in time warning Chloe who the real killer is, Max also tells Chloe the tornado is coming. They get the killer arrested and use that publicity to warn/evacuate the town.

Yeah they screwed up.  There was a lot of things they hinted at that they never dealt with.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Like they heavily hinted that Nathan and his family knew the storm was coming.  The entire thing was pretty empty too.  I mean, you spend the entire game trying to save Chloe, and the real ending is to let her die.  Yes it's bitter sweet, but shame I didn't go through 10 hours of gameplay plus watching my friend do an alternate playthrough, just to let her die.

Legend

Yeah they screwed up.  There was a lot of things they hinted at that they never dealt with.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Like they heavily hinted that Nathan and his family knew the storm was coming.  The entire thing was pretty empty too.  I mean, you spend the entire game trying to save Chloe, and the real ending is to let her die.  Yes it's bitter sweet, but shame I didn't go through 10 hours of gameplay plus watching my friend do an alternate playthrough, just to let her die.

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>Yeah the storm was so weird. Felt forced and I hated how the double moon was just brushed off as something strange.<br>

darkknightkryta

Played 30 minutes of FFVII PS4...

Just the presentation is better than most JRPG launched recently.
PC -> PS4 version?

Spoiler for Hidden:

Yeah the storm was so weird. Felt forced and I hated how the double moon was just brushed off as something strange.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I understand why they just kinda ignored it, but there was a lot of things they put in the game they just never bothered to resolve.&nbsp; Like the messages, I never saw them, but apparently Max was leaving herself messages.&nbsp; Sad thing is, I don&#39;t think they can even make a sequel out of what they did.&nbsp; It would lose all meaning.[/spoilers]<br><br>

ethomaz

Yeap PC to PS4 port.

Go Up