Who sees Joel in Hugh Jackman in Logan.
I did in the trailer

Dr. Pezus

Looks like Logan is the last of us of the x-men movies

Xevross

Looks like Logan is the last of us of the x-men movies
It does give of TLOU vibes

nnodley

Watched Doctor Strange yesterday.  Loved it!  One of my favorites so far in the MCU

darkknightkryta

Avatar 2: Motion Capture Begins in August - IGN

I know people like to shame on Avatar, but it's one of my favorites.  Not even necessarily for the story. I understand the pitfalls for it and why people don't like it, but it was one of the best cinema experiences i've ever had.  

Saying that I hope 2, 3, 4, and 5(I think 2 and 3 would have been enough) are much better in story.  But I'm sure we can count on an amazing looking world again.
I never saw Avatar in theatres, am I allowed to shame on it for it's story and everything? ;o

Legend

Sausage party was actually pretty good imo. Did a lot of unexpected things.

Xevross

You can say that again. I think it got too weird that it stopped being good, for me.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I just wanted to say, that new beauty and the beast movie, burn it with fire. Seriously, it can go to hell.

BananaKing

Feb 21, 2017, 01:26 PM Last Edit: Feb 21, 2017, 01:27 PM by BananaKing
I just wanted to say, that new beauty and the beast movie, burn it with fire. Seriously, it can go to hell.
why did you even watch it?

it was pretty bad IMO. the general idea was good, but it stayed way past its welcome. the ending is just horrendous.

it should have been a short movie,  a short movie in the same tone as the trailer would have been great.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

why did you even watch it?
it was pretty bad IMO. the general idea was good, but it stayed way past its welcome. the ending is just horrendous.

it should have been a short movie,  a short movie in the same tone as the trailer would have been great.  
I didn't, its not out yet. But it looks shame.

BananaKing

that i agree with.

nnodley

I mean it does have emma watson in it and she is fudgy amazing, imo!!   Not sure about the movie, but i'll never see it anyway.

nnodley

I watched Edge of Tomorrow for the first time a couple days ago.  AND WOW was it literally a worthless movie!  Don't get me wrong I really liked most of the movie, but that ending was so shame I can even fathom it.  It literally makes the rest of the movie have absolutely no outcome whatsoever.

darkknightkryta

I watched Edge of Tomorrow for the first time a couple days ago.  AND WOW was it literally a worthless movie!  Don't get me wrong I really liked most of the movie, but that ending was so shame I can even fathom it.  It literally makes the rest of the movie have absolutely no outcome whatsoever.
Was that that crud with Tom Cruise?

Dr. Pezus

*reads last page of comments*
The fudge is everyone here smoking

Go Up