The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Oh okay. You'll like it playing it now, it's a lot better than it was at launch.

If you have someone to play with its brilliant
I played like the first 20 minutes with my gf lol. She really doesn't like gaming

BasilZero

Just finished "Dear Esther" and "Dear Esther Landmark Edition" on Steam/PC!

67 out of 100 for Dear Esther

74 out of 100 for Dear Esther Landmark Edition

the-pi-guy

I hate losing things.  :P
Can't find 3 GBA pokemon games.  
Wish I could google where to find them...

Raven

Xevross

I played like the first 20 minutes with my gf lol. She really doesn't like gaming
Oh ;D

I play it with a friend and we both have 500+ hours in it and most of that is together. No regrets on any of that

BasilZero

I just finished "Nano Assault EX" for 3DS.

77 out of 100

Just finished Episode 7 for Disgaea PC. 7 more chapters to go till i finish the game ;)

Gonna go play some FFXV later today but before that I think I'll try out some Ratchet and Clank Collection on PS3.

Xevross

Natalie Dormer is voicing a character in Mass Effect  :o :o

I'm buying it

BasilZero

Natalie Dormer is voicing a character in Mass Effect  :o :o

I'm buying it
Who be that?

Oh! That chick from Game of Thrones (and other stuff)

Xevross

Who be that?

Oh! That chick from Game of Thrones (and other stuff)
That be the one

BasilZero

That be the one
Thats pretty cool - I wonder if she'll play a main character (party member).

Xevross

Thats pretty cool - I wonder if she'll play a main character (party member).
She's not. She plays the ship's doctor. Its not confirmed if she's a romance-able character or not

BasilZero

She's not. She plays the ship's doctor. Its not confirmed if she's a romance-able character or not
dang, PRE-ORDER CANCELLED

(I was never gonna pre-order it, I'll buy it 5 years after it comes out when all DLC is available and when the DLCs in total are more expensive than the base game - exactly what I did with ME3 :P).

Raven

Aura7541

DerNebel

The E3 2017 floor plans are up (preliminary/partially) - NeoGAF

Disclaimer: If these resources have been made available to the public by error or if it works as intended I do not know. Floorplans documents have been obtained through legit means anyway.
 Today, on February 26, 2017, I noticed when visiting https://www.e3expo.com a new section called Currently Exhibiting had been added. It includes items like Exhibitor FAQ, Promotional Opportunities, Exhibitor Registration and much more. Of greater interest are these following items:Exhibitor Portal (links to the E3 2016 exhibitor section currently)Exhibitor ManualExhibitor Order Forms
 The Exhibitor Order Forms links to a page by GES, and this page features target floor plans:South Hall/West Hall/Concourse Hall/2nd Level Meeting Rooms
/

The E3 2016 floorplans are available for comparison here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...ighlight=floorMicrosoft
 Microsoft is in South Hall this year, usually they are in West Hall.
 1601 (150 ft x 100 ft, 15000 sq ft)Nintendo of America
 In West Hall
 4822 (100 ft x 200 ft, 20000 sq ft)
 5244 (110 ft x 90 ft, 9900 sq ft)
 5644 (30 ft x 70 ft, 2100 sq ft)
 32000 sq ft total.
 It's likely Nintendo has reserved the theatre as well.Sony Interactive Entertainment America
 In West Hall
 4244 (30 ft x 90 ft, 2700 sq ft)
 4322 (150 ft x 200 ft, 30000 sq ft)
 4556 (80 ft x 60 ft, 4800 sq ft)
 37500 sq ft total

MS has less than half the floor space of Sony this E3. Panic!!!!!

But seriously, it seems kinda weird that they'd downsize this much.

Go Up