PS4 games coming out tomorrow 2/24

Started by 7H3, Feb 23, 2015, 04:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

DragonBall Xenoverse -The latest Dragon Ball game lets players customize and develop their own male or female warrior from 5 races, and more than 450 items to be used in online and offline adventures. Create the perfect character, learn new skills, and train under the tutelage of your favorite Dragon Ball characters. Help Trunks fight new enemies and restore the original story of the series.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires - Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires is the latest installment of the Empires series, in which you aim to conquer ancient China using both strategy and the one warrior versus one thousand tactical action the Warriors series is known for.

Limbo - Uncertain of his sister's fate, a boy enters Limbo. Witness a dark, meticulously crafted story that has captured the collective imagination of the gaming world and sent chills down the spines of those who play it. Experience the critically-acclaimed classic, now on PS4

RE: Revelations 2 ep1 - Resident Evil Revelations 2 follows two interwoven stories of terror across 4 episodes of intense survival horror. Kidnapped by a unknown group of assailants, Claire and Moira awake to find themselves trapped on an isolated island infested with horrifying creatures beyond imagination.

Rugby 15 - Play as all of the official Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14, PRO D2 and Pro12 teams in an authentic rugby simulation. Experience all the emotions of a real match with the players, jerseys and official statistics of the 2014-2015 season and commentary by Stuart Barnes and Miles Harrison.

Starwhal - Flop it out with up to 4 players in a retro, epic narwhal battle in space! The heart-piercing action is furious and unrelenting. Starwhal will change your life.
This Digital Entertainment Object for Home Console Hardware is all about love, respect, and ALL-OUT MAYHEM.

-------------------
Anyone here getting any of these games? I'm sort of interested in DBZ fighter and DW 8 empires having never played one, but DOA recent release looked pretty good for a fighting game... not really interested in the rest of these titles though
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

I'll see how Resident Evil reviews

7H3

that's probably one that I'm least interested in... not a fan of the RE series due to its clunky controls

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Resident evil episode what?! F that.

7H3

just noticed I can d/l a free version of DOA5...
now to clear some space...
goodbye destiny and GTAV lol

Dr. Pezus

just noticed I can d/l a free version of DOA5...
now to clear some space...
goodbye destiny and GTAV lol
GTA is 50GB...lol

7H3

GTA is 50GB...lol

yeah and I never play it...

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Xevross

Looks like a fun game to play with friends! Perhaps I'll have to buy it