MK8 Deluxe reviews: 93 oc (56 reviews), 93 mc (62 reviews)

Started by Legend, Apr 20, 2017, 02:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

ethomaz

Not better than Persona 5  :-*

Amazing scores btw.

Legend

2 Months old and already 2 better reviewed exclusives than XBO.

This system could have the best first year of any console ever on metacritic. Zelda, mk8, xenoblade, and 3d mario. Then pokemon and smash could fit in there as well if they're real.

EDT: PS4 today has just 6 games in the 90s. XBO has 1. Switch has 2.

the-pi-guy

Xbro

3 people like this

Dr. Pezus

Xbro

3 people like this

Legend

DerNebel

Xevross

2 Months old and already 2 better reviewed exclusives than XBO.

This system could have the best first year of any console ever on metacritic. Zelda, mk8, xenoblade, and 3d mario. Then pokemon and smash could fit in there as well if they're real.

EDT: PS4 today has just 6 games in the 90s. XBO has 1. Switch has 2.
Yeah its crazy. Nintendo have always provided lots of high quality exclusives though, its their thing.

I'm happy this is getting excellent reviews, I can't wait to play it when I pick up a switch some time this year

Xbro

3 people like this

Xevross

2017 showing us that good games do still exist.
Yeah and there's almost definitely at least 2 more 90+ games still to come. After a few years of boring GOTY contests, this one will be fun :D

the-pi-guy

Yeah its crazy. Nintendo have always provided lots of high quality exclusives though, its their thing.

I'm happy this is getting excellent reviews, I can't wait to play it when I pick up a switch some time this year
Yeah, Nintendo makes great games.  
They don't always make new games though...  

DerNebel

P5 was supposed to be as well.

I'm sorry.
Lol.

But seriously, I'm not really sure why people are surprised by those scores, it's literally the same game from 2014 with an improved battle mode and more content, the scores weren't going to go down.

Still it's just a remaster, so it doesn't qualify for list wars. :P

Xevross

Lol.

But seriously, I'm not really sure why people are surprised by those scores, it's literally the same game from 2014 with an improved battle mode and more content, the scores weren't going to go down.

Still it's just a remaster, so it doesn't qualify for list wars. :P
Well remasters often get much lower scores than their originals, due to not being a good enough improvement and therefore not being value for money. This game includes so many extra features as well as running and looking better than the WiiU version, so it deserves its scores.