Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son about his Father

Started by Riderz1337, Jan 08, 2016, 08:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Riderz1337

I know there's an official topic for movies but I felt this needed it's own thread.

This movie has ruined me. I have never cried so much in my life for anything, let alone a film. It's 3:30 AM and I'm in tears as I type this.

I strongly urge you guys to watch this film and go in without any knowledge of what it's about. Don't read any reviews and don't look at any summaries/movie synopsis online.

If the only way you can access this film is by torrenting it then seriously just do it. You need to watch this movie. It is one of the most heart breaking films in the history of cinema.

Please...PLEASE watch this movie. I would seriously appreciate it just so more people get to know this story. Feel free to post your thoughts after watching it or if you've already seen it let me know what you thought.

Thank you so much. Again, please watch this movie RIGHT NOW! I had it downloaded for so long and I kept putting it off, but I now regret I didn't watch it sooner, even though I now feel like I've just been destroyed emotionally. I'm making my parents watch this ASAP.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah watched it last year. Disturbing