Bill Gates: "If $MSFT CEO Nadella wants 2 spin off @XBox biz I'm absolutely for it"

Started by Legend, May 05, 2014, 05:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

nnodley

I wish they would sell off the xbox division, or separate it. I'd be a lot more interested in the device then... :-p

I agree on the selling it part.  I do not think MS is a good fit for gaming at all.  Rumors that nintendo wanted to buy xbox from those insiders whose info shall be taken with a grain of salt.  Would be weird if they did me thinks!

Legend

Nintendo buying XBOX would be so awesome.

We'd have Nintendo games on much stronger hardware, and we'd have XBOX games supporting cool gimmicks.

darkknightkryta

The opposite would happen Legend, we'd have Microsoft's IP (All 3 of them) on inferior hardware.

Legend

The opposite would happen Legend, we'd have Microsoft's IP (All 3 of them) on inferior hardware.

If Nintendo bought XBOX, the most valuable things they gain are third party support and dudebro gamers.

No way would Nintendo spend all that money on XBOX and throw those away. Strong hardware would be a must.

7H3

If Nintendo bought XBOX, the most valuable things they gain are third party support and dudebro gamers.

No way would Nintendo spend all that money on XBOX and throw those away. Strong hardware would be a must.

I'd prefer a Nintendo + Sony system as there are more kid games on those consoles I'd enjoy playing... err I mean letting my kids play
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

I'd prefer a Nintendo + Sony system as there are more kid games on those consoles I'd enjoy playing... err I mean letting my kids play

Haha I can understand that. IMO Knack was a great game.

Go Up