Project Cars Comic-Con Gameplay

Started by Dr. Pezus, Jul 24, 2014, 07:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Looks more like DriveClub physics than GT's...

ethomaz

Well I need to play to see but I think this game will have a issue with the lack of content... it is a Kickstarter founded project.... so maybe they bring more content via updates.

Dr. Pezus

Is it kickstarter though? I thought it was just through their website. I'm more worried about the driving physics than content

Riderz1337

Definitely doesn't seem like it's going for a simulator type gameplay. Tons of times the dude lost control and he should have spun out but he somehow managed to control the car....Maybe he's just good lol
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

u4gReservoirDogs

Nice arcade-racer this turned out to be ...
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

ethomaz

Definitely doesn't seem like it's going for a simulator type gameplay. Tons of times the dude lost control and he should have spun out but he somehow managed to control the car....Maybe he's just good lol

Fast & Furious good?

BananaKing

this is supposed to be a sim? physics look horrible. they look "floaty". also i am calling it now, even though its pretty obvious by now. but drive club will massacre this visually. bullshots be damned.

Riderz1337

this is supposed to be a sim? physics look horrible. they look "floaty". also i am calling it now, even though its pretty obvious by now. but drive club will massacre this visually. bullshots be damned.

Yeah I see screenshots of this game and I am wowed..Then I see gameplay and to me it looks like an average racing game. I mean it is off screen so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, but from what I've seen Driveclub looks far superior than PC in terms of visuals
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I am not impressed.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I see screenshots of this game and I am wowed..Then I see gameplay and to me it looks like an average racing game. I mean it is off screen so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, but from what I've seen Driveclub looks far superior than PC in terms of visuals

Is it possibly showing the console version here? The PC version should look the best. In any case, I suspect most of the shots thus far are "bullshots" in the same way that GT screens are also bullshots (i.e. they add effects when taking the photo, clean it up etc.)