Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

Well top 50 is very good!
I really liked it but probably wouldn't make top 100 for me lol
I only recently(like past 4 or 5 years) begun watching more and more.  Before that I watched them, but never really paid attention to most of them so most of those I wouldn't really count.

Also a lot of movies I used to watch were always the big action ones and those aren't really too hard to beat in quality for me.

the-pi-guy

My family owns a few hundred.  :P
At least!
Us too, we buy most movies I've seen

Legend

At least!
Us too, we buy most movies I've seen
We used to buy a lot but nowadays it's just so easy to find them from other sources.

Probably 25% of our movies are VHS, another 50% dvd, and then 25% bluray.

Xevross

I rewatch movies I like too often and don't watch enough new ones. I guess I could just watch more movies. Anyway, I'm watching both incredibles with my friends tomorrow, I'm super excited!

the-pi-guy

I rewatch movies I like too often and don't watch enough new ones. I guess I could just watch more movies. Anyway, I'm watching both incredibles with my friends tomorrow, I'm super excited!
Good man.  

Finally someone else watches it.  

Been kinda weird.  Usually I'm the last to watch new movies.  

Dr. Pezus

I don't re-watch movies much

Xevross

I don't re-watch movies much
I'd say I've watched more movies 2+ times than I have just once. Its just what I do.

BananaKing

Good man.  

Finally someone else watches it.  

Been kinda weird.  Usually I'm the last to watch new movies.  
Lol maybe I'm the one. I rarely go to the cinema and don't watch a lot of movies now days (even though I watched a billion movies in my lifetime).

Dr. Pezus

I'd say I've watched more movies 2+ times than I have just once. Its just what I do.
That's crazy!

Xevross

Jul 16, 2018, 10:38 AM Last Edit: Jul 16, 2018, 10:46 AM by Xevross
Solo is stalling out right now and is looking like Japan legs won't be good enough to take it to $400m. Tragic performance.

Skyscraper debuted this weekend and seems to have been a slight flop, will most likely lose a fair amount of money.

Ant-Man legs are not looking too good. I think Marvel will be disappointed with it, its going to land with around Doctor Strange numbers worldwide. Its going to make a fair amount of money, but its a shame to see.

Incredibles 2 legs are fantastic, its looking like it might make it to $600m domestic but that will still be tough. It had a very nice debut weekend in the UK considering that the Wimbledon and World cup finals were on and the weather was great. $12m debut compared with $10m for Dory. Legs should be excellent for it here, can't wait to see how it does in its run.

JW:FK is looking okay in domestic and great overseas. Has a shot at $1.3b WW, which I'm sure they'll be super pleased with, That's a much smaller drop from the first than some were expecting, and most of that drop is in the domestic market, its barely dropped at all overseas.

the-pi-guy

This JL cover gives me like 1970's vibes.  

Xevross

Incredibles 2 was fudgy great. Absolutely loved it!

the-pi-guy

Incredibles 2 was fudgy great. Absolutely loved it!
Yay!  

Xevross

Yay!  
Did you get the short film before it? That made me cry lol.

the-pi-guy

Did you get the short film before it? That made me cry lol.
The one with the dumpling baby?  
Yeah.
That was weird.  

Go Up