Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Today at 12:55 AM
I'd say I've watched more movies 2+ times than I have just once. Its just what I do.
That's crazy!
Elon Musk just called one of the Thai cave rescuers a pedophile - Vox

Musk in a series of tweets reacted to Unsworth's assessment. He said he "never saw this British expat guy" and mentioned a rescue video that he said could refute his remarks. But then, Musk went a step further, saying not to "bother" showing the video and calling Unsworth a "pedo guy" -- as in, accusing him of being a pedophile.
What

Last post by BananaKing - Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Good man.  

Finally someone else watches it.  

Been kinda weird.  Usually I'm the last to watch new movies.  
Lol maybe I'm the one. I rarely go to the cinema and don't watch a lot of movies now days (even though I watched a billion movies in my lifetime).
Gaming Community / Re: A 4D video game?
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 10:30 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about that. So is this work going into Cube Royale or is it a side project?
Check the date on that post  ::)

This is a fully separate thing. Due to some scheduling stuff I couldn't really be that productive with Cube Royale so instead I'm working on this atm.

It's a 4D game engine. In the future I might use it to make a game, but right now I'm just making sure the concept is viable. I don't know of anyone attempting to display a full 4D world before.
Last post by Xevross - Yesterday at 10:08 PM
I don't re-watch movies much
I'd say I've watched more movies 2+ times than I have just once. Its just what I do.
Off-Topic Community / Re: The Sporty Sports Thread -...
Last post by Xevross - Yesterday at 10:07 PM
Congrats France and congrats Croatia for making it to the final. If France had a day less instead of Croatia to rest after the semi I think it would have been much closer and provably went to extra time.

However France came through the much harder side of the draw and are worthy winners. They just made up for the humiliation of euro 2016 the best way possible. Favourites to win euro 2020?

Anyway this sports thread has been a great success so far. GG.
Yeah it was an amazing WC to watch and France deserve to win it. I would not bet against them for Euro 2020, especially as Mbappe will be coming on leaps and bounds.

It has! Its a shame we only talk about football though, no one likes f1 or tennis or anything. I'm looking forward to talking to you 'Muricans about NFL though.
Gaming Community / Re: A 4D video game?
Last post by Xevross - Yesterday at 10:05 PM
Seems you missed a thread

http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=6141
Oh yeah I forgot about that. So is this work going into Cube Royale or is it a side project?
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Yesterday at 10:05 PM
I rewatch movies I like too often and don't watch enough new ones. I guess I could just watch more movies. Anyway, I'm watching both incredibles with my friends tomorrow, I'm super excited!
I don't re-watch movies much
Off-Topic News Discussion / Re: SpaceX and rockets general...
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 09:50 PM
its definitely caused Elon to go down in my estimations.
Ditto

I'd expect Musk to insult the person back but calling them a pedo is not ok regardless of context.
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 09:48 PM
I rewatch movies I like too often and don't watch enough new ones. I guess I could just watch more movies. Anyway, I'm watching both incredibles with my friends tomorrow, I'm super excited!
Good man.  

Finally someone else watches it.  

Been kinda weird.  Usually I'm the last to watch new movies.  
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10