God of War OT - God of YouTube?

Started by Dr. Pezus, Apr 20, 2018, 10:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Ludicrous Speed

Playing on GoW difficulty, will probably restart on the next lowest setting because the camera sucks balls and I'm tired of dying to enemies I can't see  :'(

Wonder if they will ever add an ability to adjust how zoomed in it is. Combat is great, otherwise.

Xevross

Playing on GoW difficulty, will probably restart on the next lowest setting because the camera sucks balls and I'm tired of dying to enemies I can't see  :'(

Wonder if they will ever add an ability to adjust how zoomed in it is. Combat is great, otherwise.
There's lots of different camera options but idk if that's one of them.

Not sure why it isn't on from the start, but a bit later in the game you get indicators for when an enemy is off screen behind you, when an offscreen enemy is attacking you and when an off screen projectile is coming towards you. It helps a lot.

GoW difficulty is supposed to be extremely hard anyway though.

the-pi-guy

Spoiler for 2015Version:
<br><a href="https://www.resetera.com/threads/pre-production-gameplay-of-god-of-war-before-it-was-greenlit.37491/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.resetera.com/threads/pre-production-gameplay-of-god-of-war-before-it-was-greenlit.37491/</a><br><br><br>

DD_Bwest

Xevross

The story picked up

THE STORY PICKED UP

Xevross

Apr 21, 2018, 08:40 PM Last Edit: Apr 21, 2018, 08:44 PM by Xevross
Spoiler for Hidden:
fudgy fudge YES

BEST GAME EVER

Xevross

So I know exactly why everyone was shouting to avoid spoilers now. And yep guys, AVOID SPOILERS AT ALL COSTS

darkknightkryta

There's lots of different camera options but idk if that's one of them.

I can change the camera?  HOW?

Dr. Pezus

So I know exactly why everyone was shouting to avoid spoilers now. And yep guys, AVOID SPOILERS AT ALL COSTS
How much did you play when you realized that Lul?

Xevross

Apr 21, 2018, 09:19 PM Last Edit: Apr 21, 2018, 09:20 PM by Xevross
I can change the camera?  HOW?
Start menu, press triangle, settings, camera. Then there's some camera settings. Rotation speeds, ambient sway, aim assist etc.

How much did you play when you realized that Lul?
Well obviously, it has a story that can be spoiled like any game.

But man, wait til you get the bit I just got to :o

DD_Bwest

is it safe to sell artifacts ?
someone answer lol i wanna know if i can sell the masks i have found safely

Dr. Pezus

someone answer lol i wanna know if i can sell the masks i have found safely

I did. They say it has no other use anyway

OT: Holy shame, just realized you can quick throw the axe with R1. Always thought it did the same thing as with r2 but guess not

DD_Bwest

I did. They say it has no other use anyway

OT: Holy shame, just realized you can quick throw the axe with R1. Always thought it did the same thing as with r2 but guess not
thanks!  and yes but its not as strong lol

Go Up