Fish tacos HollaDesk!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Aug 20, 2014, 03:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Aug 20, 2014, 03:11 PM Last Edit: Jan 12, 2016, 09:35 PM by darkknightkryta
I thought i'd update the op and show you guys my gaming room in progress. I think when i'm done it's going to kick cliffy b's game room in the nuts.
Photo time!

It's still a work in progress, but i'm really liking it so far. I need to find more things to hang on the wall and i'm going to run the cube selfs down the sides of the wall as well as under the screen and then fill them up with gaming stuff. I'll update this thread as i add more stuff to the room. Thanks for checking it out guys!

Finished the selfing up!

Xevross

7H3

Yeah I want a projector... but bigger the screen the bigger the pixels and smaller pixel density... but you can play from further away so it all depends on how you set it up
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah, I doubt I'll use the full 100 when I game. Maybe 60, also it might depend on the game, like cod for example I do better on smaller screens.

Xevross

Yeah, I doubt I'll use the full 100 when I game. Maybe 60, also it might depend on the game, like cod for example I do better on smaller screens.

What? COD is impossible on smaller screens, with bigger screens you can see people further away much better! the bigger the better!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Lol, but it's much easier to see the whole playing field on smaller screens.

Xevross

Lol, but it's much easier to see the whole playing field on smaller screens.

Nahhhh you just gotta play better :P

Mmm_fish_tacos

darkknightkryta

You need a very good screen for it though.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm getting excited about this. I don't know if I should order now or wait till it's closer to time, as i can't use it with my current living arrangements. Man...

Mmm_fish_tacos

I ordered it! It's on it's way and should be at my house on friday, super hyped! 

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

7H3

hmm depends how far away you sit i suppose... a 5 inch tablet might actually look closer than your tv and thus bigger... do an "L" shape with your fingers to size your tv at distance then check that against the smaller screen and see which is bigger then :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Go Up