General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Same here, after seeing what drugs did to people around me I've decided to steer way clear of them.

My hero!

the-pi-guy

I finished the first major CPS exam in 20 min. I think. 
:o

Legend

I finished the first major CPS exam in 20 min. I think. 
:o

Well then you must have done great!

the-pi-guy

Well then you must have done great!

Yeah, hopefully. 
I might have messed up on substring.
Maybe not.  :)

Legend

the-pi-guy

The spherical Earth was first proposed in 6 BC and was accepted by 3 BC.   
At best you could say that it wasn't demonstrated until the 17th century, but Columbus had nothing to do with that. 

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Sweet avatar Pez. 

So walking around school, I was thinking it'd be awesome if there was some way I could take more classes. 

Chemistry, Engineering classes, Geology, maybe Biology, Japanese, other foreign language courses, piano courses.

I am a mad man.  :o

Legend

Sweet avatar Pez. 

So walking around school, I was thinking it'd be awesome if there was some way I could take more classes. 

Chemistry, Engineering classes, Geology, maybe Biology, Japanese, other foreign language courses, piano courses.

I am a mad man.  :o

Learning is fun!

I remember when I was younger, I imagined myself spending some 30 odd years in college getting tons and tons of degrees.

Xevross

Learning is fun!

I remember when I was younger, I imagined myself spending some 30 odd years in college getting tons and tons of degrees.

I would hate that. I just wanna get educated and go research the future

the-pi-guy

Learning is fun!

Yeah, I think I'd love to do that. 
Maybe. 

Dr. Pezus

Learning is fun!

story of my life, almost

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

It looks white and gold, to me.
Me too but it sometimes seems blue and a darker shade of gold

DD_Bwest

Go Up