Hotline Miami 2 launching on March 10 (Playstation console exclusive)

Started by Dr. Pezus, Feb 25, 2015, 05:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Speed-Dials PlayStation and PC on March 10th

MIAMI - Dennaton Games and Devolver Digital have announced that the much-anticipated sequel to the award-winning top-down shooter Hotline Miami will release March 10th on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, PC, Mac, and Linux. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and the Digital Special Edition are both available for pre-order now on Steam, GOG, and Humble.

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is the brutal conclusion to the Hotline Miami saga, set against a backdrop of escalating violence and retribution over spilled blood in the original game. Follow the paths of several distinct factions - each with their own questionable methods and uncertain motivations - as unforeseen consequences intersect and reality once again slips back into a brilliant haze of neon and bloodshed.

Hotline Miami fans can now pre-order to receive 10% off Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and the Digital Special Edition that includes the exclusive Hotline Miami 2: Remix EP featuring six select music tracks remixed by M|O|O|N, Scattle and Carpenter Brut.

Dennaton Games and Devolver Digital have also partnered with Overkill Software to introduce exclusive new Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number masks and a "Jacket" character pack for PAYDAY 2 free to owners of Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and the Digital Special Edition

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Where's the frigging love

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Rorono

I can't play HM on consoles... need a mouse

Dr. Pezus

I can't play HM on consoles... need a mouse
Haven't tried HM on consoles but I have it for Vita, PS3, PS4 and PC :o

Xevross

I have no interest in the game, unfortunately