Let's make February our biggest month ever!!!!!!!!

Started by Legend, Feb 02, 2015, 05:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

With Live View of course

Dr. Pezus

Persona stream is also very very soon!!

Legend

But it'll be a dissapointment for sure!

Xevross

How would we do our own launch event? I like the idea but I can't see it personally!

Dr. Pezus

But it'll be a dissapointment for sure!
not if there's a gameplay trailer for P5

Dr. Pezus

How would we do our own launch event? I like the idea but I can't see it personally!
Just have a live chat lol?

the-pi-guy

How very very soon?

Dr. Pezus

How very very soon?
A few hours until it starts. It's a 2-day event though!

the-pi-guy

A few hours until it starts. It's a 2-day event though!

Make a thread!

Dr. Pezus

Make a thread!

February 4 (Niconico live stream)
13:00 - Countdown commencement with greetings from host Teddie
14:00 - Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth character video showcase
15:00 - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax character video showcase
18:00 - Persona 4 Golden Vita the Best version launch commemoration special - The "Greatest Hits" version of Persona 4 Golden launches February 5. This segment will reveal fans' top 10 favorite Persona 4 Golden characters, as conducted via a pre-stream vote.
19:30 - Top 25 Persona Songs - An announcement of fans' favorite songs from throughout the series, as decided via a pre-stream vote.
21:30 - A two-hour special digest of Persona 3 the Movie #1: Spring of Birth and Persona 3 the Movie #2: Midsummer Knight's Dream.
23:40 - ??? (Unannounced)

February 5 (Niconico live stream)
12:30 - ??? (Unannounced)
13:00 - Top 25 Persona Songs (Repeat)
15:00 - Persona 4 Golden Vita the Best version launch commemoration special (Repeat)
17:00 - ??? (Unannounced, Repeat)
18:00 - Final countdown commencement with Teddie
18:?? - Persona Stalker Club: Nippon Budokan Special - Join hosts Tomomi Isomura and Mafia Kajita as they host a special episode of the Persona-themed variety show live online. In addition to the usual segments, viewers can expect to find the latest Persona news coming out of this episode.
21:?? - ????? (Unannounced, though it's worth noting the Japanese description features five red question marks)

BananaKing

My attitude is one of realism. I don't wanna be disappointed!

your just a failure!

Xevross

BananaKing

Legend

We could have a party!

Xevross

Woohoo! Partay! Honestly though, I'm not sure a live chat would do much, how exactly would it work? Would we all play the game at  the same time and post our thoughts? Would someone livestream the game and we discuss in live view?

Go Up