Let's make February our biggest month ever!!!!!!!!

Started by Legend, Feb 02, 2015, 05:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Alright guys the thing we would like the most right now is more activity, so let's make some!!!

Try to post more and also try to bring in more users. That combination can really get the ball rolling.

We can also do user of the week, and any other ideas you guys have. Let's use this thread for suggestions or ideas in order to make February our biggest month ever!!!!!!!!!!

Legend

Posting in the spam threads (count to a million, spell to a million, etc.) is nice but those threads mostly only artificially increase activity. We need lots of posts, but lots of quality posts too.

Shinobi-san

Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

BananaKing

No! Screw you guys!!

Legend

Xevross

I don't think just saying this will make activity increase. We need ideas man! I would help but I'm shame at ideas!

Legend

I don't think just saying this will make activity increase. We need ideas man! I would help but I'm shame at ideas!

Free slushies!

Xevross

For those who didn't realise, January was our worst month. I don't think we'll come close to last August for quite a while!

the-pi-guy

For those who didn't realise, January was our worst month. I don't think we'll come close to last August for quite a while!

We're tracking well above January though.  :D
Took about twice as many days in January to reach 370 posts. 

Legend

Yeah so this month we need to make up for last months bad numbers!

And we can easily beat August!!!

Xevross

I really don't think we can beat August. We had the help of the summer holidays and gamescom! This could become our third best month though!

the-pi-guy

I really don't think we can beat August. We had the help of the summer holidays and gamescom! This could become our third best month though!

We're tracking above August.  :D
August had 4 days that were well over 1000 posts though.  :P

Legend

Wrong attitude!!!

Xevross

My attitude is one of realism. I don't wanna be disappointed!

Dr. Pezus

Maybe we should have a launch event for The Order lol?

Go Up