The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Review Thread: 96 OC (98 Reviews) 97 MC (97 Reviews)

Started by ethomaz, Mar 02, 2017, 02:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

Now that it has hit a 97, this game officially is bad.  
Yup, my Switch purchase is cancelled, Nintendo should be ashamed of themselves.

Raven

Xevross

Ouch

darkknightkryta

This sounds like something KazCEO would say.  Is this an alt account?

DerNebel

Xevross

In the shadow of Jim Sterling another 6/10 has found its way to metacritic.
That's it. I'm not getting a Switch.

Xevross

Just checked and this is a low 97 now. It'll probably still have another 20 reviews to come, so its at danger of dropping to 96

Raven

Just checked and this is a low 97 now. It'll probably still have another 20 reviews to come, so its at danger of dropping to 96
We're going to need to put the Zelda fanbase on suicide watch.

On second thought, let's just turn around and pretend we didn't see anything.

DerNebel

I would legitimately laugh my dog off if this happened, I can not imagine the fall out being anything but a hilarious sight to behold.

Xevross

We're going to need to put the Zelda fanbase on suicide watch.

On second thought, let's just turn around and pretend we didn't see anything.
I would legitimately laugh my dog off if this happened, I can not imagine the fall out being anything but a hilarious sight to behold.
Yeah there would be lots of very angry people. Which is quite crazy, because 96 is still an insane score and way higher than anything else this gen.

As people have pointed out, review scores are about 3 points lower on average this gen, which is why a 98 was ridiculous. And being real, if we're comparing it to other top games this gen, there's no way it deserves to score 5 points higher than even the very best.

nnodley

I really really want to see it drop from 97 to 96 or even 95!!  We already know it's a great game according to most, but the salt will be amazing if it's gets down to 95.    Plus metacritic really doesn't mean shame.

Xevross

I really really want to see it drop from 97 to 96 or even 95!!  We already know it's a great game according to most, but the salt will be amazing if it's gets down to 95.    Plus metacritic really doesn't mean shame.
You can't say it doesn't mean shame! If the game drops to 96 it could lose about 4 sales worldwide! That would be a disaster!

ethomaz

Xevross

SWORDF1SH

Came to say "97? Switch order cancelled"  but realised 5 other people have already made that joke.

Go Up