A thank you to those PlayStation fans who came from VGChartz.

Started by Legend, May 17, 2014, 04:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Lol I didn't even know I got banned nor do I care.

Mmm_fish_tacos

What happened to raven!

Raven

Apparently I received a three-day ban from VGC. Probably because I listed my reasons for not being on VGC as "pretentious mods, bogus numbers, and wanting to support a friend's endeavors".

u4gReservoirDogs

What happened to raven!

They used kowenicki as a scarecrow and while Raven was still in shock the mods swinged the banhammer.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

ethomaz

May 17, 2014, 05:38 PM Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 05:40 PM by ethomaz

They used kowenicki as a scarecrow and while Raven was still in shock the mods swinged the banhammer.

What I don't like in Kowen is that every post from him is a direct attack to another person... he is always sad attacking posters that just posted their opinion... rarely make a post without be reactionary to another poster.

Besides that he is a nice person to talk.

If I did what he does I was for sure permbanned right now :)

Raven

What I don't like in Kowen is that every post from him is a direct attack to another person... he is always sad attacking posters that just posted their opinion... rarely make a post without be reactionary to another poster.

Besides that he is a nice person to talk.

If I did what he does I was for sure permbanned right now :)

Yeah and the iced up part is that from what I understand he's been permabanned a couple of times but allowed to come back. His posts are constantly meant to spit on someone else but the mods let it go. Even when they ban him they seem to lift the ban early. There comes a point in time where you have to realize that even though your rules don't cover someone's behavior you have to take action when they're creating a hostile environment. Why not make a rule for that anyways? Hell, they made rules for everything else around that site.

7H3

Apparently I received a three-day ban from VGC. Probably because I listed my reasons for not being on VGC as "pretentious mods, bogus numbers, and wanting to support a friend's endeavors".

and kirby's comment went unchecked right after yours... go figure
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

and kirby's comment went unchecked right after yours... go figure

Even worst, it was before ravens. But don't talk about the mods. they'll get you quick. Call another group of member pathetic and they'll let that slide. 

MUGEN

so wtf happened exactly?

oh and Hi!  :D

Raven

so wtf happened exactly?

Heya MUGEN! We didn't talk much on VGC but I'm sure we'll get along. All I need to know is... are you wearing pants?

mustacheman

Hey MUGEN! :-D

I don't really know why people couldn't just get along.  Why all the tension and accusations being slung around? :-(

Mmm_fish_tacos

so wtf happened exactly?

Hey Mugen!

MUGEN

Heya MUGEN! We didn't talk much on VGC but I'm sure we'll get along. All I need to know is... are you wearing pants?

It's Saturday man....so no lol

@mustacheman: hey there. And yeah I'm not even sure what happened. Didn't know Pezus was banned until yesterday :S

@Fish_tacos: Hey there bud!

Legend

so wtf happened exactly?

MUGEN!!!

Hey MUGEN! :-D

I don't really know why people couldn't just get along.  Why all the tension and accusations being slung around? :-(

War has changed.

mustacheman

War has changed.

Definitely looks that way. I don't see why it had to though :/

Go Up