TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

But is it better than Gold Rush?
My guess is yes

the-pi-guy

Wifey has some show that she's been watching.
Secret Life of the American Teenager

Not really something I'd watch myself.  

But there were some characters that I really liked. But now they ruined them.  

SWORDF1SH

Dr. Pezus

Then you're a liar!
How can a guess be a lie?  ???

SWORDF1SH

How can a guess be a lie?  ???
Don't question it. It just is.

the-pi-guy

darkknightkryta

I watched most of the first season of walking dead, but never went back. I kinda thought it was canceled at one point.
I saw up until the third season, then I went on to watch Air Bender and Young Justice.  I think I made the right choice.

the-pi-guy

(that post is from like 3 months ago).  
I watched the first few seasons.  
It's a show I'd kinda like to have watched, but I never feel like I want to watch it.  

darkknightkryta

(that post is from like 3 months ago).  
I watched the first few seasons.  
It's a show I'd kinda like to have watched, but I never feel like I want to watch it.  

I can reply to posts from months ago!   >:(

But yeah, I lost interest a few episodes into the third season.

Dr. Pezus

Ash vs evil dead is amazing

nnodley

Just finished Marvel's Runaways on Hulu.  Easily one of my favorite Marvel series.  Cast was great and one of my favorite theme songs for the title sequence.

Xevross

So I finally got round to watching Mr Robot season 3 and wow its so much better than season 2, and probably season 1. Just finished ep. 6, and that episode plus the one before is some of the best TV I've ever seen..

Dr. Pezus

So I finally got round to watching Mr Robot season 3 and wow its so much better than season 2, and probably season 1. Just finished ep. 6, and that episode plus the one before is some of the best TV I've ever seen..
I'm still at s02e02 I think lol. Got kind of weird so I stopped

Xevross

I'm still at s02e02 I think lol. Got kind of weird so I stopped
Yeah most of season 2 is weird and not so good. It's like a different TV show.

Xevross

I ended up finishing season 3 of Mr. Robot and wow, what a fantastic season that was. Almost every episode was really tense, completely void of filler and generally top quality. If it keeps up that quality for more seasons it might put itself towards Breaking Bad level of good for me, its just a shame about season 2.

Go Up