TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

The whole series reminds me of an 80's movie, but the further you get into the series (modern) the better it gets

Cool!  I will likely continue them here soon. 

7H3

I've never left the US of A with the exception of going to Canada... and I MUST tell you that Dr. Who is greater than Star trek
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

id recommend Arrow. also The Tomorrow People is pretty good.

7H3

I had been watching Arrow, but I don't watch much actual TV any more so i'm waiting for netflix to catch up with what i've already seen. I am really interested in the tomorrow people though

nnodley

Well the tomorrow people was cancelled!  It was a pretty good first season just didn't keep the viewers.  And it had a cliffhanger which pisses me off!!

BananaKing

Well the tomorrow people was cancelled!  It was a pretty good first season just didn't keep the viewers.  And it had a cliffhanger which pisses me off!!

did it officially get cancelled? :-(

7H3

so many shows that I like are one season long... )o: Like tera nova left on a real weird cliff hanger / twist

nnodley

did it officially get cancelled? :-(

YEP! :-( A couple days after the finale they cancelled it.  I was so pissed.  But at least we are getting The Flash this fall.  That show plus Arrow is gonna be amazing!!

nnodley

so many shows that I like are one season long... )o: Like tera nova left on a real weird cliff hanger / twist

OMG!!  I watched The Event on NBC and that ended on such a big cliffhanger and it got cancelled.  I WAS PISSED!!

Legend

I've never left the US of A with the exception of going to Canada... and I MUST tell you that Dr. Who is greater than Star trek

Dr. Who is greater than 99% of everything, so yes I agree with you.

What was the ending? I stopped watching half way through the season.

Dr. Pezus

I just love Mad Men. Dont know why

7H3

Dr. Who is greater than 99% of everything, so yes I agree with you.

What was the ending? I stopped watching half way through the season.

I don't remember exactly but basically the son of the leader(?) was all nuts, and there were artifacts from different time periods that shouldn't have been there... it was setting up for some very interesting plot twists on the whole time-travel thing

OMG!!  I watched The Event on NBC and that ended on such a big cliffhanger and it got cancelled.  I WAS PISSED!!

I'm still pissed!!!! There were some other shows that just didn't end well at all... Heroes went quickly down the drain and probably should have ended sooner... Touch seemed really cool but would have loved to seen more of that show. I can't remember all the shows I've really enjoyed only to have them just cancelled and left wanting so much more... is falling skies still going on?

Legend

I'm glad the goldbergs didn't get cancelled. That ended on such a cliff hanger.

nnodley

I'm still pissed!!!! There were some other shows that just didn't end well at all... Heroes went quickly down the drain and probably should have ended sooner... Touch seemed really cool but would have loved to seen more of that show. I can't remember all the shows I've really enjoyed only to have them just cancelled and left wanting so much more... is falling skies still going on?

Yeah I think falling skies has a new season that is starting really soon.  I never watched it, but I remember seeing a commercial recently for it, I think.

I need to say though.........dat supernatural finale twist!!!  HOLY shame!!  Anyone else watch supernatural?

Legend

I need to say though.........dat supernatural finale twist!!!  HOLY shame!!  Anyone else watch supernatural?

Can't say I do.

I was one of those people that watched Resurrection instead.

Go Up