TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DD_Bwest

haha i know some of you guys watch it..   new episode of DBZ abridged

http://teamfourstar.com/video/2488/

Dr. Pezus

Watched the latest GoT episode and it was great. Anyone else watching?

7H3

There are other ways...
Or you could just put it in your "want to watch" list and watch it when it comes to Netflix

whoa snail mail? who has time for that?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

nnodley

Careful with GoT spoilers please!!  On season 4 episode 2 right now!  Oh and you guys do know that they are not going to follow books 4 and 5 of game of thrones right.  I believe they are mostly gonna be taking some elements from them instead of outright following them as much as the first 3.  That's at least what I got from what they were saying.  If not I enjoy the slower episodes because shows need them.  Might try the books soon.

As for shows I watch or will watch.  BRACE YOURSELFS!!

On TV:
-game of thrones
-Marvel's Agents of shield
-supernatural
-the vampire diaries
-the originals
-the 100
-arrow
-the flash(beginning in fall 2014)
-gotham(fall 2014)
-under the dome
-resurrection
-the walking dead
-revolution(cancelled I believe now)
-grimm
-continuum
-helix
-constantine(fall 2014)
-dominion(syfy-june 2014 - might watch, still not sure)
-haven
-the following
-sons of anarchy(fudgy love it)
-bates motel
-psych, but it's over for good now, :-(
-graceland
-Marvel's Agent Carter(hope it starts fall 2014)
-The Whispers(on abc, maybe fall 2014)
-

I believe there are some more but I can't remember them.  I watch a shame ton of shows.

On netflix I watch
-hemlock grove
-orange is the new black(might start it soon)
-house of cards(start it soon)
-catching up on 24
-watched all of LOST on netflix
-might start watching mad men on netflix
-may watch House, M.D.
-The Killing(great show)
-The 4400(awesome!)
-The X-files(need to finish)
-Doctor Who(need to finish)

Legend

Watched the latest GoT episode and it was great. Anyone else watching?

Yup. Really enjoyed the episode.

Also you guys need to watch silicon valley. It comes on right after GOT.

Also also, the Goldbergs season final was pretty great.

Dr. Pezus

Anyone watching Penny Dreadful? I just discovered it (not watching it currently) and it reminds me of The Order :P

"Explorer Sir Malcolm Murray, American gunslinger Ethan Chandler, and others unite to combat supernatural threats in Victorian London."

7H3

I finally started watching the Walking Dead... i'm in season 2 around ep 7 now...

the-pi-guy

I finally started watching the Walking Dead... i'm in season 2 around ep 7 now...

You just started?

nnodley

First half of season 3 is ACE!!  Last half is quite disappointing.  But season 4 was freaking awesome, imo!!  By far my favorite season.

nnodley

I need to watch the new episode of game of thrones!! the episode before was awesome.

7H3

hmm netflix only goes up to season 3... so i'll have to wait a bit for season 4 I guess, but I haven't finished season 2 yet so I'm sure I can wait.

You just started?

Yeah I tried watching it before but couldn't get into it... So i've only caught bits and pieces on live tv from time to time... been meaning to start watching it on netflix and finally "bit the bullet" 2-3 days ago or so

nnodley

hmm netflix only goes up to season 3... so i'll have to wait a bit for season 4 I guess, but I haven't finished season 2 yet so I'm sure I can wait.

I would imagine it will be put on in the next couple months or so.  I remember season 3 being put on around July/August I think.

7H3

TY nnodley! that's good to know... I just wish I knew when the last season of DR. WHO was gonna be added!!! The last season seemed awesome from what I've heard about it from my friends

nnodley

TY nnodley! that's good to know... I just wish I knew when the last season of DR. WHO was gonna be added!!! The last season seemed awesome from what I've heard about it from my friends

I still have yet to finish Dr. Who.  I finished the first season.

7H3

The whole series reminds me of an 80's movie, but the further you get into the series (modern) the better it gets

Go Up