TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

im not sure, i think im the only person in the world that doesnt use netflix haha   They are all available on youtube though, thats where i normally watch.

I don't watch TV either. Download most of the stuff. Would use netflix if it was available to me

7H3

found some on youtube
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

found some on youtube

yea season 8 is a good one,  It has cyclops(guy with 1 eye) and flora(fresh from china.. her husband is hilarious in the way he yells at her)    best to start it right from the beginning though,  they keep 8 contestants through the season and kick them off as they narrow down the worst 3 before a finale,

season 9 was a worst of the worst where they brought back some of the worst from the first 8 seasons,  it has an episode towards the end that is just epicly hilarious.. the lady completly went off the deepend

7H3

oh neat I thought each episode was going to be new contestants

Dr. Pezus

I hate watching reality TV :/

7H3

I hate watching reality TV :/

What the tester was awesome!

DD_Bwest

oh neat I thought each episode was going to be new contestants

\yea that was the american set up,  new guys each episode.  I much prefer the canadian one as you get to keep following the same terrible drivers and see them in all aspects of driving.  they also have success stories where contestants actually learned via the show..  others they beg to stop driving after the show ends lol   a few people have lost liscenses or insurance because of the show

7H3

\yea that was the american set up,  new guys each episode.  I much prefer the canadian one as you get to keep following the same terrible drivers and see them in all aspects of driving.  they also have success stories where contestants actually learned via the show..  others they beg to stop driving after the show ends lol   a few people have lost liscenses or insurance because of the show

What??? That is nuts! well I guess if the pro's can't teach 'em to drive decently then they probably shouldn't be driving...

DD_Bwest

What??? That is nuts! well I guess if the pro's can't teach 'em to drive decently then they probably shouldn't be driving...

yup pretty much,  some just have breakdowns and cant drive,  one lady couldnt remember things 5 minutes before, would say she understood concepts when she didnt and was just not there.   their was a mental breakdown towards the end where she gets herself off the show but says shell keep on driving and everyone begs her to stop..  a petition was started for transport canada to get involved lol    another smuck admited to drinking and driving, driving without insurance, speeding over 200km/h..     they called his cities police department and gave them the video

7H3

yup pretty much,  some just have breakdowns and cant drive,  one lady couldnt remember things 5 minutes before, would say she understood concepts when she didnt and was just not there.   their was a mental breakdown towards the end where she gets herself off the show but says shell keep on driving and everyone begs her to stop..  a petition was started for transport canada to get involved lol    another smuck admited to drinking and driving, driving without insurance, speeding over 200km/h..     they called his cities police department and gave them the video

lol... people can be so dumb

Dr. Pezus

Just watched the first episode of Fargo and it was oh so good

7H3

Fargo? hmm, I tried watching that years ago and it really bored me with its humour... guess I was too young at the time. Tho I may be thinking of northern exposure

Dr. Pezus

Fargo? hmm, I tried watching that years ago and it really bored me with its humour... guess I was too young at the time. Tho I may be thinking of northern exposure

That's the movie lulz (although I thought it was awesome)

The TV show is brand new. 4 episodes out now

7H3

That's the movie lulz (although I thought it was awesome)

The TV show is brand new. 4 episodes out now

I feel so out of touch now...
Did you know they are making a new / spin-off of Boy Meets World? :-P

Dr. Pezus

I feel so out of touch now...
Did you know they are making a new / spin-off of Boy Meets World? :-P

I don't even know what that is, but now I know lol

Go Up