TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM Last Edit: Oct 01, 2016, 01:07 AM by Dr. Pezus

This is a thread to talk about TV Shows!

What are you currently watching? Can you talk about your favorites? What do you recommend to TV show noobs and/or aficionados?

7H3

I rarely watch tv anymore... I use netflix more... still waiting for the new Dr Who episodes to get posted...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

I'll start by mentioning some I am watching (and recommend!)

First of all:

Now this show really surprised me. I wasn't expecting much but it has blown me away, really. Just finished season 2 yesterday and it was so good. Highly recommended (y)
IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2306299/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Second mention:

Another really nice surprise. Mads Mikkelsen is brilliant as Hannibal. This show seems to be getting better and better. Apparently it's in danger of being cancelled, but I hope it will get renewed.
IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2243973/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Third mention today:

Only seen the first episode so far, but this is for anyone who is a fan of science. Also for other people who want to learn something about life, the Universe and everything.
IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2395695/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Dr. Pezus

I rarely watch tv anymore... I use netflix more... still waiting for the new Dr Who episodes to get posted...

I don't watch TV either. Download most of the stuff. Would use netflix if it was available to me

7H3

Holy crud that last image is/*was huge...

Third mention today:

Only seen the first episode so far, but this is for anyone who is a fan of science. Also for other people who want to learn something about life, the Universe and everything.
IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2395695/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Dr. Pezus

Holy crud that last image is/*was huge...

Lol yeah I edited it

Dr. Pezus

Anyone watching any of the 3 I posted? :o

7H3

I'm not... I like Sons of Anarchy... Arrow, Big Bang Theory... and watch various things on netflix like the wonder years :-p

Legend

I watch Hannibal. Missed most of the first season but I'm loving the second.

Also watch the goldburgs, game of thrones, downton abby, silicon valley, and resurection.

For shows not in season, I liked under the dome, Rick & Morty, Siberia, Archer, etc.

7H3

I liked Jericho on Netflix and house of cards

Legend

Oh word of warning. If bananaking posts here, don't trust his opinions.

The himym series final was great.

DD_Bwest

there are only 3 shows i really watch anymore..  the first half of kitchen nightmares where ramsay basically just yells at stupid restaurant owners and makes fun of the food and decor.    canada's worst driver,  where the drivers are so bad alot of people think the are paid actors lol  and southpark

7H3

there are only 3 shows i really watch anymore..  the first half of kitchen nightmares where ramsay basically just yells at stupid restaurant owners and makes fun of the food and decor.    canada's worst driver,  where the drivers are so bad alot of people think the are paid actors lol  and southpark

can you watch canada's worst driver on netflix?

Dr. Pezus

I watch Hannibal. Missed most of the first season but I'm loving the second.

Also watch the goldburgs, game of thrones, downton abby, silicon valley, and resurection.

For shows not in season, I liked under the dome, Rick & Morty, Siberia, Archer, etc.

Forgot to mention GoT. Oh I also like Archer and Rick&Morty is genius

DD_Bwest

can you watch canada's worst driver on netflix?

im not sure, i think im the only person in the world that doesnt use netflix haha   They are all available on youtube though, thats where i normally watch.

Go Up