Naughty Dog’s Bruce Straley Teases Something “Awesome”

Started by Raven, May 04, 2014, 10:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/04/naughty-dogs-bruce-straley-teases-something-awesome-and-mysterious-concept-art-appears/

"I got goosebumps playing & talking thru a prototype a designer was sketching in yesterday! That's how I know… #GonnaBeAwesome"

Let me tease you something… Its coming… ;]

So Bruce Straley is trying his hand at teasing us. He took to Twitter to make those quotes and we also get to see an image of what appears to be a grown up Ellie on a guitar.

Legend

TLOU PS4 new DLC?

Dr. Pezus

Can't be TLoU 2, can it?

nnodley

I feel it will be a huge shock if it's not TLOU 2.  I know I will be sad as shame if it's not TLOU 2.  There is so much more they can do with Joel & Ellie or even new characters in the universe.  Possibilities are huge.   

nnodley

Didn't see the update on the link, but nonetheless I hope it is TLOU2.  fudge DA HATERS!

DD_Bwest

well it cant be for nothing ;)

Raven

I'm not wanting them to continue the story of Joel and Ellie. I think they should leave that where it ended. If they do TLoU 2 then I hope that they either focus on Ellie without Joel or make her a background character with the focus on someone new.

Dr. Pezus

That could also be an Ellie cameo in Uncharted 4...lol

Raven

That could also be an Ellie cameo in Uncharted 4...lol

Plot twist! Ellie and Elena are the same person!

7H3

Plot twist! Ellie and Elena are the same person!

lol You just figured out the plot to UC4 the secret treasure unlocks an alternate dimension where zombies rule, and only nathan drake with the help of ellen can save both worlds.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

lol You just figured out the plot to UC4 the secret treasure unlocks an alternate dimension where zombies rule, and only nathan drake with the help of ellen can save both worlds.

I swear I will quit gaming! lol

7H3

I swear I will quit gaming! lol

The best ending will be saving neither world and bringing a buttload of treasure to the jak and daxter universe in the end
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend