Dr. Pezus

Sounds like the last jedi will be good!

BananaKing

Milk that fudgy cow...

When will this series be dead.

Legend

Milk that fudgy cow...

When will this series be dead.
Disney is using it as another cinematic universe.

Although I'm not tired of it yet.

Xevross

Well its a spinoff trilogy so I have hopes it'll still feel fresh.

If TLJ is really good I'll get hyped for this

BananaKing

Disney is using it as another cinematic universe.

Although I'm not tired of it yet.
They haven't even finished their current trilogy to announce another. They also have two other spin off movies announced.

They literally have 7 unreleased movies now. 2 from the current trilogy, 2 spin offs and now this new trilogy. It's unbelievable

the-pi-guy

They haven't even finished their current trilogy to announce another. They also have two other spin off movies announced.

They literally have 7 unreleased movies now. 2 from the current trilogy, 2 spin offs and now this new trilogy. It's unbelievable
I think it's 1 spinoff right now.  

With two more being suggested.  

Plus they have 2 TV series and another on the way.  

Milk, milk, milk!

Legend

7, 8, 9
Rogue One
Han Solo
This trilogy

What is the other one?

I also just realised that Rian Johnson did not direct Hellboy, but instead directed Looper. Somehow I got that mixed up and am now worried about TLJ lol.

Dr. Pezus

7, 8, 9
Rogue One
Han Solo
This trilogy

What is the other one?

I also just realised that Rian Johnson did not direct Hellboy, but instead directed Looper. Somehow I got that mixed up and am now worried about TLJ lol.
Looper was great

Legend

Looper was great
I want to like it.

But the stuff was odd with telekinetic powers.

BananaKing

7, 8, 9
Rogue One
Han Solo
This trilogy

What is the other one?

Aren't there going to be two Han solo movies? But arguing about if there are 6 not 7 unreleased movies in a way proves my point. It's being fudgy milked as hell. You listed two trilogies in your list, that's just crazy.

the-pi-guy

Aren't there going to be two Han solo movies? But arguing about if there are 6 not 7 unreleased movies in a way proves my point. It's being fudgy milked as hell. You listed two trilogies in your list, that's just crazy.
Only 1, but there's 2 other spin offs rumored.

Dr. Pezus

It's not being milked as long as they have great stories to tell