What place has your favorite burger?

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 15, 2017, 02:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Answer the Q.  

Mine is probably Culvers.  I like them better than Five Guys.  

BasilZero

Dont really go out that much to Restaurants since I grow my own food and only buy non-processed food from the store.

But I guess Cue's when I went out with my co-workers few weeks back.

Mad expensive though - $9 for a double meat cheese burger/sandwich.

Which is why I never eat out lol.

Xevross

Hmm probably a local restaurants called The Broughton Inn has the best burger I've ever had.

No chains like five guys or big restaurants can come close to an amazing locally produced burger like that :D

nnodley

Culver's are great!  But I would have to say my absolute favorite is Super Duper Burger in San Francisco.  Absolutely delicious.

Dr. Pezus

Dont really go out that much to Restaurants since I grow my own food and only buy non-processed food from the store.

But I guess Cue's when I went out with my co-workers few weeks back.

Mad expensive though - $9 for a double meat cheese burger/sandwich.

Which is why I never eat out lol.
$9 is expensive for a burger? Wtf

Ot: McDonald's

BasilZero

$9 is expensive for a burger? Wtf

Ot: McDonald's
Since you mentioned McDonalds....

1 double cheeseburger - $1.69
2 cheeseburgers cost $2
Big Mac (by itself) cost $4
Quarter Pounder with Cheese  $3.79
Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese - $4.79
Bacon Clubhouse Burger - $4.49

Compared to the burger I ate for $9 :P

Dr. Pezus

Since you mentioned McDonalds....

1 double cheeseburger - $1.69
2 cheeseburgers cost $2
Big Mac (by itself) cost $4
Quarter Pounder with Cheese  $3.79
Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese - $4.79
Bacon Clubhouse Burger - $4.49

Compared to the burger I ate for $9 :P
Lol yeah I was joking about McDonald's hehe. Burgers here (with fries usually) cost like 18-30 dollars most of the time

Even our McDonald's knockoff (we don't have McDonald's anymore) sells burgers for like $12+

the-pi-guy

Lol yeah I was joking about McDonald's hehe. Burgers here (with fries usually) cost like 18-30 dollars most of the time

Even our McDonald's knockoff (we don't have McDonald's anymore) sells burgers for like $12+
WTH.
An expensive burger is probably like 10$ here.
I couldn't even think of a place for 20$.
Even like 6$ is getting up there.

Xevross

What on earth? I don't think I've ever had a burger which costs more than £12. If its above £10 it better be at least a double burger and have some bacon/ cheese on and be to quality. This includes fries.

BasilZero

Iceland, Australia and Germany are three places I will never want to live.

Ya'll rich people with rich people costs :P

Dr. Pezus

What on earth? I don't think I've ever had a burger which costs more than £12. If its above £10 it better be at least a double burger and have some bacon/ cheese on and be to quality. This includes fries.
Well obviously the expensive ones are usually quality. The McDonald's knockoff is not though. But at least they include soda

Xevross

Well obviously the expensive ones are usually quality. The McDonald's knockoff is not though. But at least they include soda

But your McDonald's knock off is about 6x more expensive than McDonald's!! And McDonald's is decent quality.

Dr. Pezus

But your McDonald's knock off is about 6x more expensive than McDonald's!! And McDonald's is decent quality.
Well yeah but to be fair McDonald's would be more expensive here too than it is in USA/UK, albeit cheaper than the knockoff

Xevross

Well yeah but to be fair McDonald's would be more expensive here too than it is in USA/UK, albeit cheaper than the knockoff
What's the average salary in Iceland?

Dr. Pezus

Jul 17, 2017, 12:08 PM Last Edit: Jul 17, 2017, 12:12 PM by Dr. Pez
What's the average salary in Iceland?
Dno. Probably around 3500-4500 dollars/month but I have nothing to back that up

No I looked it up and only see data for 2015 but then it was around 5500 dollars before tax (total salary). Now it's probably closer to 6000 then. But my guess above was not for totals but for baseline salary (not including bonuses, work after hours etc(