What is your favorite car?

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 20, 2017, 09:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

I'm a real big fan of fuel efficiency, greenery, reliability, etc.  

My short term dream car is a Toyota Prius.  It's a Toyota.  It also gets like 45+ mpg.  

My long term dream car is a Tesla X.  It doesn't use gas.  So yeah!  It's also really sleek looking. It's an SUV that almost looks like a car.  

Legend

I don't care about cars too much, but I really like the bugatti veyron super sport. It was fun to drive in forza horizon.

I don't really care about fuel efficiency or greenery when thinking about a dream car.

the-pi-guy

I don't care about cars too much, but I really like the bugatti veyron super sport. It was fun to drive in forza horizon.

I don't really care about fuel efficiency or greenery when thinking about a dream car.
How pointed. :o

Xevross

I don't think much about specific cars honestly. There's lots I see that I think look awesome, but the most important factor for me when buying one would be fuel efficiency/ electric only. I hope electric charging places become much more common soon.

Legend

How pointed. :o
Hey if I have the money to buy a bugatti, I'll more than make up for it with other ways of helping Earth.

the-pi-guy

Hey if I have the money to buy a bugatti, I'll more than make up for it with other ways of helping Earth.
I'm sure you would!  

I just thought it was funny how you included that.

I don't think much about specific cars honestly. There's lots I see that I think look awesome, but the most important factor for me when buying one would be fuel efficiency/ electric only. I hope electric charging places become much more common soon.
I'm pretty much the same.

nnodley

Yeah any of my dream cars would be these FULLY LOADED:

Tesla Model S
Tesla Model 3
Dodge Challenger
Ford Mustang

Nothing else.  I think ultimate is the tesla model s

BasilZero

My Lexus ES300 :)

(Anything Toyota/Lexus)