PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

;D ;D  oh my god it was so cringey and bad. If the writing in the rest of the game isn't at least 10x better I'm not going to like the game.
Writing is pretty good overall but it does have its silly moments

Xevross

Writing is pretty good overall but it does have its silly moments
Yep the writing's got about 15x better so its all good now

Legend

I really wish PS4 had BC. There are so many PS3 games I wouldn't mind booting up but it's not worth getting the old PS3 setup just for them.

Xevross

I really wish PS4 had BC. There are so many PS3 games I wouldn't mind booting up but it's not worth getting the old PS3 setup just for them.
I agree. I don't even have a PS3 any more but there's lots of games I want to go back and play :'(

Legend

I agree. I don't even have a PS3 any more but there's lots of games I want to go back and play :'(
I'm having the stupid desire to play a couple PSASBR matches right now  ::)

Xevross

I'm having the stupid desire to play a couple PSASBR matches right now  ::)
I really want to play Black Ops :D

Does Heavy Rain have something against washing your hands after going to the toilet? That's twice I haven't been able to do that now :o

the-pi-guy

I have my PS3 set up on the shelf below it.  Actually been playing it more than the PS4.  Figured it was time to play Demon Souls.

I personally don't like selling consoles, or giving away games at all.  Still have my PS2 and a Gamecube.  PS2 is even set up, underneath the PS3.  

PSASBR is a good game!  
I really want to play Black Ops :D

Does Heavy Rain have something against washing your hands after going to the toilet? That's twice I haven't been able to do that now :o
Black ops is fun.  I am 100% sure I asked you this already, but do you play Zombies?  

People that don't wash their hands are gross.  I hate that.  

Xevross

I have my PS3 set up on the shelf below it.  Actually been playing it more than the PS4.  Figured it was time to play Demon Souls.
I personally don't like selling consoles, or giving away games at all.  Still have my PS2 and a Gamecube.  PS2 is even set up, underneath the PS3.  
PSASBR is a good game!  Black ops is fun.  I am 100% sure I asked you this already, but do you play Zombies?  

People that don't wash their hands are gross.  I hate that.  
Until recently I had to sell to be able to afford new things. From now on I'm keeping all of my games and consoles, I just wish I did in the past. That being said, I would have got a PS4 a lot later if I kept my PS3.

I did play Zombies on black ops a fair amount, nowhere near as much as multiplayer though. Multiplayer is always my favourite mode.

It is extremely disgusting and very annoying. The non- washing count is up to 3 now. Disgraceful.

Xevross

So Ethan was told he had 5 minutes to reach his destination or he's failed but I refused to do it so I'm just sitting here looking at this QTE... 6 minutes later and nothing has happened ;D

Legend

So Ethan was told he had 5 minutes to reach his destination or he's failed but I refused to do it so I'm just sitting here looking at this QTE... 6 minutes later and nothing has happened ;D
Ha I think that was the exact same spot that I decided to mess with the game too  ;D

Xevross

Ha I think that was the exact same spot that I decided to mess with the game too  ;D
Yeah I gave it a few more minutes then just let it happen. If I had full control I would have made Ethan tell the police everything straight away.

Dr. Pezus

Vita

Legend

Vita
Na Vita is too small. I want the full couch experience!

Dr. Pezus

Na Vita is too small. I want the full couch experience!
Hold it closer to your face

Xevross

Hold it closer to your face
Can confirm this is extremely effective. Would recommend.  

Go Up