PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Anyone see the Destiny ad? At least it can be removed unlike the European singstar one  :P

Kerotan

But I mean, is it the PS2 to PS4 conversion or is it the GTA 3 port that's floating around the cellphone space?
PS2 to ps4 version.

SWORDF1SH

I bought Adam Venture. Might be the worst purchase I've had for a while. It's like a really rough Uncharted game. Hopefully it gets better. I'm about an hour in.

Anyone see the Destiny ad? At least it can be removed unlike the European singstar one  :P
Pretty lame move Sony.

nnodley

Pretty lame move Sony.
It can be turned off in the settings.   Still shouldn't happen but at least people can turn it off.

Xevross

So I finally got GT Sport and blasted through all the stupid driving school and early mission challenges. I'm doing the circuit experiences now and is it me or are the gold times way too easy? I'd learn the circuits better if I was actually forced to push and really squeeze out the lap time rather than just reach the end without being shame.

Anyway, loving the physics and looking forward to starting doing actual racing soon.

Dr. Pezus

So I finally got GT Sport and blasted through all the stupid driving school and early mission challenges. I'm doing the circuit experiences now and is it me or are the gold times way too easy? I'd learn the circuits better if I was actually forced to push and really squeeze out the lap time rather than just reach the end without being shame.

Anyway, loving the physics and looking forward to starting doing actual racing soon.
To be fair, you're pretty good

Xevross

To be fair, you're pretty good
8)

I didn't think I'd be too good at a more realistic racer like GT though

the-pi-guy

8)

I didn't think I'd be too good at a more realistic racer like GT though
Driveclub is way harder than real driving

Xevross

Lol well if you were going at slow speeds it would be much easier :P

the-pi-guy

Lol well if you were going at slow speeds it would be much easier :P
That's only because I live in WI, where the roads get icy.

Legend

I remember as a kid getting upset my dad couldn't beat a challenge for me in Gran Turismo 3. He could drive a real car, why couldn't he do this!?

Xevross

I remember as a kid getting upset my dad couldn't beat a challenge for me in Gran Turismo 3. He could drive a real car, why couldn't he do this!?
Being stuck on any single player challenge in a racing game ;D ;D

Xevross

I just got the gold for the full Nordschliefe! That was fudgy great!

Legend

the-pi-guy

When do we think it'll release?

Late March seems pretty solid.

Go Up