PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Full lineup

Just Cause 3 (PS4)
Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4)
That's You - PS4 (bonus title) also available right now as part of July's update
Super Motherload (PS3)
Snake Ball (PS3)
Downwell (PS Vita) + PS4 crossbuy
Level 22 (PS Vita)

Also has 99 cent movies.

nnodley

I gave just cause 3 to my brother so awesome I can get the digital version free!!

Legend

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

Ultra hard, more like Way Too F*n Hard
Is it really that hard?  Cause other than the corrupted Rock Crushers, the harder enemies became pretty easy near the end.

Xevross

Is it really that hard?  Cause other than the corrupted Rock Crushers, the harder enemies became pretty easy near the end.
Agreed, I was playing it on normal and the last third of the game was actually quite easy, except for that example.

I'll probably give NG+ and ultra hard a go when I've finished with Crash.

Xevross

Just started playing Heavy Rain for the first time.

Thought the intro was awful, Jason is possibly the most stupid child to ever walk on the Earth. Literally nobody would do that. Anyway, not a fan of the controls so far either but I can forgive that since its a bit old now.

Legend

Just started playing Heavy Rain for the first time.

Thought the intro was awful, Jason is possibly the most stupid child to ever walk on the Earth. Literally nobody would do that. Anyway, not a fan of the controls so far either but I can forgive that since its a bit old now.
JASON!

JASON!

Spoiler for Hidden:
JASON!<br><br><div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;">I loved playing it with the move controller.</div></div></div>

nnodley

JASON!

JASON!

Spoiler for Hidden:
JASON!

Spoiler for Hidden:
I loved playing it with the move controller.

Yeah move controller is the GOAT way to play heavy rain

darkknightkryta

Yeah move controller is the GOAT way to play heavy rain
Can you play it with move?  Maybe they should make a Heavy Rain VR version.

nnodley

Can you play it with move?  Maybe they should make a Heavy Rain VR version.
Yep they patched it in not too long after move released.  

Kerotan

Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry is short but good.  Looking forward to just cause 3.

Starting watch dogs 2. I don't like the way you have to pic missions from the phone.  the set up is a bit messy.  

Apart from that I'm loving it.

darkknightkryta

Yep they patched it in not too long after move released.  
I mean on ps4.  I don't know what ps4 games support it other than VR

Xevross

JASON!

JASON!

Spoiler for Hidden:
JASON!

Spoiler for Hidden:
I loved playing it with the move controller.

;D ;D  oh my god it was so cringey and bad. If the writing in the rest of the game isn't at least 10x better I'm not going to like the game.

nnodley

I mean on ps4.  I don't know what ps4 games support it other than VR
Oh yeah i don't know.  Never looked to see if they had it in the ps4 version.  Doubt it though.

Go Up