The Gaza situation: Disgusting display of evil

Started by Dr. Pezus, Jul 16, 2014, 10:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm not saying that they wont kill some. I'm just saying they'll lose.

DD_Bwest

yup they will lose, but they know that,  their goal is to just kill any

DD_Bwest

DD_Bwest

cnn had that video about the crowds cheering on the website and had an article about it.   now its all been deleted..

Dr. Pezus

cnn had that video about the crowds cheering on the website and had an article about it.   now its all been deleted..

Why was it deleted? Doesn't fit the pro-Israel agenda?

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

This guy explains why Israel have no right to do what they have been doing. Note that the video is a few years old but still holds true today

Dr. Pezus

Seriously, this guy destroys the interviewer and he's incredibly calm throughout. Clearly on a different level intellectually.

Dr. Pezus

Over 100 people dead today. Over 1100 Palestinians in total since it started a few weeks ago. Most of them civilians.

53 Israeli soldiers dead in total, 2 Israeli civilians.

Dr. Pezus

As revealed by the Daily Mail, a right-wing Israeli journalist recorded his countrymen cheering in the streets of Tel Aviv for the deaths of children in Gaza and to sing:

"No school tomorrow, because all children in Gaza are dead."

7H3

where is the source for for the translation? it wasn't listed on the you tube video... for all I know they were chanting something for a soccer match... Not saying what people don't act crazy in extreme situation, nor am I condoning what is being perpetrated in that region. I would like to see a reputable source for the translation though.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

7H3

Dr. Pezus

Well, yes, this was everywhere on the internet. Not saying I understand them but I trust what so many news sites are saying

I think this video is longer:

7H3

I have an alert on Google news for Israel on didn't see it so I had to search for it. Not saying I didn't believe I just wanted a link to read more about that situation. Stuff is crazy out there... killing children is a horrible inhuman act, but abortion though... gotta love liberal media

Dr. Pezus

I have an alert on Google news for Israel on didn't see it so I had to search for it. Not saying I didn't believe I just wanted a link to read more about that situation. Stuff is crazy out there... killing children is a horrible inhuman act, but abortion though... gotta love liberal media

Well there is a fundamental difference but that is maybe a discussion for another time.

Go Up