Super Street Fighter 5: Best fighting game ever! 5/10

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 12, 2015, 10:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

Rumor: Birdie and Cammy for Street Fighter 5 - NeoGAF

Archive of the page: https://archive.is/v67bP From Bild
Zu den bereits bekannten Teilnehmern Ryu, Chun-Li, Nash und M. Bison gesellen sich die Veteranen Cammy White und Birdie. Cammy spielt sich flott wie eh und je, die quirlige Dame setzt in erster Linie auf Schnelligkeit und Nahkampfangriffe. Birdie hingegen ist ein gewaltiger Brocken, er haut ordentlich zu und steckt einiges ein. Der Koloss ist zwar sehr unbeweglich, seine Eisenkette hat aber eine nicht zu unterschätzende Reichweite. Deswegen ist der Riese in der aktuellen Vorab-Version auch deutlich zu stark. Hier muss Capcom noch an der Balance schrauben!

Better Translation:
Originally Posted by Red Arremer

Unshitty translation: Among the already known participants Ryu, Chun-Li, Nash/Charlie and M. Bison, the veterans Cammy White and Birdie will take part as well. Cammy still plays as swiftly as she always did, focusing on speed and melee attacks. Birdie, on the other hand, is an enormous hul who hits really hard and can take quite the beating. Although the giant is very immobile, he has an iron chain that gives him range that is not to be underestimated. That's why the big guy is way too strong in the current preview version. Capcom still needs to fine-tune the balance in that regard!

No she's pregnant with twins. It's kicking her dog.
Twins? Oh my fudge. It's bad enough they let you reproduce even once but two in one shot?!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Rumor: Birdie and Cammy for Street Fighter 5 - NeoGAF
Better Translation:
Twins? Oh my fudge. It's bad enough they let you reproduce even once but two in one shot?!
I know, right?

darkknightkryta

The revenge meter is gone.  They're going old school.  You're going to have to work for your supers now.

Raven

The revenge meter is gone.  They're going old school.  You're going to have to work for your supers now.
What is the bar beneath their health bar then?

I know, right?
Don't worry. I'll remind you what it feels like to have money after they're born.

Mmm_fish_tacos

What is the bar beneath their health bar then?
Don't worry. I'll remind you what it feels like to have money after they're born.
Yeah, Im just glad i have every system now. So I just have to worry about game.  :(

We should just make this the OP. And darkknight to the Op and anyone else who would like to keep up with it. @legend

Legend

Yeah, Im just glad i have every system now. So I just have to worry about game.  :(

We should just make this the OP. And darkknight to the Op and anyone else who would like to keep up with it. @Legend
Yeah I didn't get around to rebuilding that feature.

Post E3 I'll figure it out. For now just rely on mods if you want to change someone's post.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah I didn't get around to rebuilding that feature.

Post E3 I'll figure it out. For now just rely on mods if you want to change someone's post.
oh okay. I'll just add anything OP worthy to the OP as people post it here.

Aura7541

Mother of god... pregnancy with one child is tough, but two?? :o

Mmm_fish_tacos

Mother of god... pregnancy with one child is tough, but two?? :o
Yeah, tell me about it. She's spent the past 3 weeks basically in bed. She doing well tonight though and ate well for the first time in awhile.

Aura7541

Yeah, tell me about it. She's spent the past 3 weeks basically in bed. She doing well tonight though and ate well for the first time in awhile.
That's good to hear. I wish your wife a lot of luck!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

Legend

It's not too late....
Let's all just assume you're talking about unclogging your shower drain from all your hair...

the-pi-guy

Kids are trouble.  
But once they pop out, they are amazing!  
My littlest brother is the coolest person I know.  

Go Up