General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

So Connor vs Mayweather lol. Anyone following that shame?
I don't care about real boxing so no way I'm caring about this shame show

Dr. Pezus

I don't care about real boxing so no way I'm caring about this shame show
The press stuff is just so funny and cringeworthy.

Xevross

Got the S8+ today. Loving it so far, the screen really is fantastic.

Legend

How's the haptic button?

Xevross

Legend

What haptic button?
The home button isn't physical anymore right?

nnodley

How's the haptic button?
It works great on mine.  Just press down until you feel the vibration and it unlocks.

Dr. Pezus

Remember to increase the resolution  ;). Default is full HD only

Xevross

The home button isn't physical anymore right?
Oh right, yeah. It works brilliantly, much better than a physical home button imo

Dr. Pezus

Oh right, yeah. It works brilliantly, much better than a physical home button imo
Yeah especially since you can hide it!

Xevross

Yeah especially since you can hide it!
Yeah that feature is so good. Especially since most apps that I frequently go on involve lots of scrolling down, being able to fit loads on the screen is great.

Cute Pikachu

Lol Reviewers think Splatoon 2 should be an expansion but after seeing tournament gameplay and all that the pace is faster and the weapon balancing is completely different(250+ hours of Splatoon btw). Expansion my dog
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

DerNebel

Lol Reviewers think Splatoon 2 should be an expansion but after seeing tournament gameplay and all that the pace is faster and the weapon balancing is completely different(250+ hours of Splatoon btw). Expansion my dog
They've played it, you haven't (at least not the full game), so if a lot of them feel that the game doesn't deviate enough from the first game to feel like a full sequel then they are probably in a better position to judge that than you are. Also it's not unheard of at all that the pace and balancing of a game changes over the course of its life, I've experienced it even in the few MP games that I've played, so that's certainly not a point that means this is deserving of being called Splatoon 2.

Cute Pikachu

Jul 18, 2017, 03:49 PM Last Edit: Jul 18, 2017, 03:51 PM by Cute Pikachu
They've played it, you haven't (at least not the full game), so if a lot of them feel that the game doesn't deviate enough from the first game to feel like a full sequel then they are probably in a better position to judge that than you are. Also it's not unheard of at all that the pace and balancing of a game changes over the course of its life, I've experienced it even in the few MP games that I've played, so that's certainly not a point that means this is deserving of being called Splatoon 2.
Yeah your probably right  my Splatoon fanboy is showing lol.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus

So Neymar just left Barcelona for PSG, for only around 220m euros lulz

Go Up