Sunset Overdrive Launch Trailer

Started by Dr. Pezus, Oct 21, 2014, 05:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Oct 21, 2014, 06:32 PM Last Edit: Oct 21, 2014, 08:39 PM by ethomaz
Previews are not good.

Reviewers are harsh this gen than previous too.

People are already crying.

kitler53

Previous are not good.

Reviewers are harsh this gen than previous too.

People are already crying.

doesn't look that good though either.   but yeah,. reviewers have a giant stick up their dog this gen.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

NeverDies

Honestly, I'm just not a super huge fan of this game. It looks gorgeous, but the gameplay doesn't look like something I'd want to pay for.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Xevross

Looks really fun, I'd definitely buy it if I had an XBO but its no way a big enough game to sell a console.

Dr. Pezus

Where are the bad previews??

Gooch_Suplex_Hold

Where are the bad previews??

Saltyfanboys.com

Legend

Honestly it looks amazing.

As I've said before the game just seems super fun.

With that said, I'm cautiously optimistic. Considering Insomniac's last few games I just am worried this'll be a disappointment.

darkknightkryta

This reminds me of Lollipop Chainsaw.

kitler53

Honestly it looks amazing.

As I've said before the game just seems super fun.

With that said, I'm cautiously optimistic. Considering Insomniac's last few games I just am worried this'll be a disappointment.

amazing?  i think it looks pretty shallow in the gameplay dept.  i think they went too far with their grind rails.  there should be other movement techniques to give a better sense of variety and accomplishment. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Raven

I like the art style but I just don't feel any excitement for this game. Mostly because it's made by Insomniac and they haven't done so well these last few years but there's just something about it that puts me off and I can't quite figure out what it is. It's like Kitler said. I have a feeling the game has put too much emphasis on particular types of mobility. Even though Insomniac is great at creating silly weapons I just think that too is something they may have spent too much energy on. I could very easily be wrong but I have a feeling that this game is going to get a lot of comments like "lacks focus" and "little more than running a gunning without much thought".

Legend

amazing?  i think it looks pretty shallow in the gameplay dept.  i think they went too far with their grind rails.  there should be other movement techniques to give a better sense of variety and accomplishment. 

I expect it'll be worse, but yeah it looks amazing.