TV Show Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Yep I'm actively watching Cosmos :) Although i think some of the later episodes have been too in depth and overly complex. For the show that it is and the goal they try to achieve with it, i think they needed to dumb down certain parts where they go into long and extended explanations. Personally i didn't think it was too bad but i can see others around me lose interest as they go into detail. The first couple of episodes were awesome though and really well thought out. Sometimes i also feel like they take unnecessary digs at religion.

I started watching Vikings...but for some reason i lost interest towards the end of the first season. I might pick it up again.

I'm currently watching Game of Thrones....and that's about it. I feel like Game of Thrones is losing its edge. Almost nothing happens from episode to episode...and i don't know if that's because of the director or simply because there's a shame load of characters. In any case they need to improve the pacing.

I also just finished watching the first season of Black Sails... apparently that series is shot in Cape Town :) Haha! Another good series, that i recommend to anyone.

You're saying nothing happens, and yet a major major character just died. I'm going to disagree with you there.