This game is such a huge waste of time I feel. 7.5 years in development and still not even a release date. They might miss an entire gen. And I doubt the game will even sell. I fear Sony might shut down MM after this. They lacked direction and focus when it came to this game and bit off way more than they could chewIt's revolutionary though, you'll see
SPAIN IS NOT THE HOME OF FOOTBALL WTFAmerica?
To Spain?SPAIN IS NOT THE HOME OF FOOTBALL WTF
Another E3 went by with zero official announcement, but the dev seem to have answered some questions about how Dreams VR will work, so for those unaware/doesn't follow Dreams thread, I thought it would be a great opportunity to talk about Dreams VR with a new thread.
- First of all, what is available in Dreams VR?
Both creation tool and playing are available
Info was confirmed from PlayStation Access video, they showed one of the VR dream played on flat screen, gif below.
- Some details on how easy (or hard) it was to make a VR Dream, seems like there's a dedicated tool for tweaking VR stuff.
QuoteNot long for ship design/controls, same for lasers & asteroids.(~1h)
Basic enemy Ai and collision avoidance (~1h)
VR 1 minute to tweak.
Music by magic @edhargrave.
Space station bits remixed from @tdallaway DrRendez vous
Then tweaks, tweaks tweaks.
SourceClick to expand...
- Foveated rendering/Dynamic resolution are utilized so they can hit a locked 60fps, reprojection to 120fps. Standard VR solutions for many devs on PSVR.
- VR levels are planned to be tagged as "VR" and since it requires a 60fps, expect the scope of level to be not as open or as large as the non-vr stuff. Source (My take: considering how large non-vr stage can be, I think this should be expected, so not much concern here.)
- Currently the game is targeting 60fps, bigger levels can go to 30fps, PS4 Pro will increase the number of levels that can hit 60fps. Source
- They plan on making "crowdsource comfort rating", basically everybody can rate the comfort level after playing it, warning other players with a % of report discomfort, they have the machinery to do it but haven't implement it.
That's all for now, no info on whether VR will be there in beta, no release date, no beta date aside from 2018.
- Dreams VR is confirmed multiple times that it will be coming day one of game release.
Nah, its coming home.To Spain?
Iceland surprise winner?Nah, its coming home.
Man, all the top teams are choking.Iceland surprise winner?