Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic Community / Re: Let's count to a million!!...
Last post by Legend - Today at 02:55 PM
Then we cry in a corner and don't rain on everyone else's parades by making multiple threads years down the line trying to get everyone else to agree with us that its a bad god of war game
Oh gosh if this game damages the series as much as Uncharted 4 did for Uncharted then yall are going to hate me even more.

I'll become the anti-fanboy for PlayStation.
But what if once we finish the game we realise it's overrated?  ::)
Then we cry in a corner and don't rain on everyone else's parades by making multiple threads years down the line trying to get everyone else to agree with us that its a bad god of war game
Off-Topic Community / Re: Let's count to a million!!...
Last post by Legend - Today at 02:36 PM
Anywho, we should be happy that all we're worrying about is whether it gets 95 or 94 on meta!

Thankfully, I think it is pretty secure on OpenCritic with the 95  8)
But what if once we finish the game we realise it's overrated?  ::)
Anywho, we should be happy that all we're worrying about is whether it gets 95 or 94 on meta!

Thankfully, I think it is pretty secure on OpenCritic with the 95  8)
Oh yeah super happy. 94 was my quite optimistic prediction, so that being worse case scenario is fantastic. Also, since its been 95 up to and past launch, the critical period is over. The score will have encouraged people to buy it, and word of mouth takes over from here. Going from 95 --> 94 meta in a few days time will probably cost it about 10 sales WW :P
Gaming Community / Re: God of War OT - Dad of War
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Today at 02:24 PM
Started up God of War.

Close enough
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 02:22 PM
Started up God of War.
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Today at 02:21 PM
Yeah I have very limited knowledge. This game is teaching me a fair amount though :P
I love all the Icelandic in the game though lol, especially the pronunciation. I mean, most of the time it's close but still a bit weird. All the trolls have Icelandic names, the spells ('kveikja' means illuminate etc), the enemy types (draugr=draugur=ghost). Even the songs have Icelandic in them!
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10