Christmas TV and Gaming thread!

Started by darkknightkryta, Dec 02, 2014, 01:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Christmas!

Batman Returns, Batman: Arkahm Origins, Batman: Christmas with the Joker, Batman: Holiday Knights, Justice League: Comfort and Joy
0 (0%)
Charlie Brown Christmas (Both)
1 (33.3%)
X-men: Have Yourself a Morlock Little Christmas
0 (0%)
Christopher the Christmas Tree
0 (0%)
Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer
0 (0%)
Frosty the Snowman
0 (0%)
Muppets Christmas Carol (My favourite)
1 (33.3%)
A Christmas Carol (That DIC cartoon one)
0 (0%)
Futurama Christmas Specials (All of them)
0 (0%)
Simpsons Christmas Specials (All of them)
1 (33.3%)
Power Puff Girls Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Flinstone Christmas Specials
0 (0%)
Tiny Toons Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Animaniacs Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Fleischer Studios Christmas Cartoons
0 (0%)
Pinky and the Brain Christmas Special
0 (0%)
The Nightmare Before Christmas.
0 (0%)
The Nutcracker (Live Action, Really good cartoon movie, Carebears multipart episode)
0 (0%)
Kim Possible: A Very Possible Christmas
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Linked Events

Go Down

darkknightkryta

Shouldn't there be a Steam Christmas sale right about now?

Legend

Shouldn't there be a Steam Christmas sale right about now?
I think it's still a few days away?

Mmm_fish_tacos

I hate you Christmas.

Legend

Dec 17, 2016, 07:41 PM Last Edit: Dec 20, 2016, 05:26 AM by Legend

darkknightkryta

Dec 18, 2016, 12:46 AM Last Edit: Dec 20, 2016, 05:25 AM by Legend
So I wanted to buy the Beauty and the Beast Christmas Special on PSN, but it was 20 bucks.  It was on YTV, so that worked out.  Though there's still one more.

They actually played this right after Beauty and the Beast, but with kids doing the singing and acting.

darkknightkryta

Watching a Muppets Family Christmas.  Sesame Street gang just walked in D:

darkknightkryta

God I just watched the Barbie Nutcracker movie. It's so bad!

Legend

God I just watched the Barbie Nutcracker movie. It's so bad!
I thought it was ok.

darkknightkryta

I thought it was ok.
It was bad.  The Barbie Christmas Carol is a lot better, at least what I've seen so far.  I'm on the spirit of Christmas present now.

Legend

It was bad.  The Barbie Christmas Carol is a lot better, at least what I've seen so far.  I'm on the spirit of Christmas present now.
I don't think I've seen that one but how can it beat the rock monster?

darkknightkryta

I don't think I've seen that one but how can it beat the rock monster?

EVERYTHING IS BETTER THAN THE ROCK MONSTER!

Christmas with the Joker is tonight.  Second favourite special.  I'm sad cause I haven't watched Muppets Christmas Carol yet.  I normally watch it after I put up the Christmas tree.  I didn't have the time this year :(.  I think I'm going to pick up the Bluray for the Batman movies.  I wanna watch Batman Returns.

Legend

EVERYTHING IS BETTER THAN THE ROCK MONSTER!

Christmas with the Joker is tonight.  Second favourite special.  I'm sad cause I haven't watched Muppets Christmas Carol yet.  I normally watch it after I put up the Christmas tree.  I didn't have the time this year :(.  I think I'm going to pick up the Bluray for the Batman movies.  I wanna watch Batman Returns.
I only watch a handful of holiday things a year instead of forcing everything to be yearly. Watched Elf and SNL christmas special so far but that's it.

darkknightkryta

I only watch a handful of holiday things a year instead of forcing everything to be yearly. Watched Elf and SNL christmas special so far but that's it.
I watch what I can.  It's just I have to watch the Muppets Christmas Carol.  It's not Christmas until I do.  That and Christmas with the Joker.  The rest I watch what I can.  I also change it up too.  Watched the Barbie stuff, just finished Mickie's Once Upon a Christmas.  Watching Justice League Comfort and Joy now.  It's just that I'm writing up exams since they're due after the break.  So I'm playing things in the background while I work.

darkknightkryta

Picked up Street Fighter 5 PC on sale.  Both Season Passes and game for 60 CAD.  Picked up a few others too.

Legend

Go Up