Christmas TV and Gaming thread!

Viewing single post

Started by darkknightkryta, Dec 02, 2014, 01:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Christmas!

Batman Returns, Batman: Arkahm Origins, Batman: Christmas with the Joker, Batman: Holiday Knights, Justice League: Comfort and Joy
0 (0%)
Charlie Brown Christmas (Both)
1 (33.3%)
X-men: Have Yourself a Morlock Little Christmas
0 (0%)
Christopher the Christmas Tree
0 (0%)
Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer
0 (0%)
Frosty the Snowman
0 (0%)
Muppets Christmas Carol (My favourite)
1 (33.3%)
A Christmas Carol (That DIC cartoon one)
0 (0%)
Futurama Christmas Specials (All of them)
0 (0%)
Simpsons Christmas Specials (All of them)
1 (33.3%)
Power Puff Girls Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Flinstone Christmas Specials
0 (0%)
Tiny Toons Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Animaniacs Christmas Special
0 (0%)
Fleischer Studios Christmas Cartoons
0 (0%)
Pinky and the Brain Christmas Special
0 (0%)
The Nightmare Before Christmas.
0 (0%)
The Nutcracker (Live Action, Really good cartoon movie, Carebears multipart episode)
0 (0%)
Kim Possible: A Very Possible Christmas
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Linked Events

darkknightkryta

Dec 15, 2017, 03:48 AM Last Edit: Dec 15, 2017, 03:53 AM by darkknightkryta
So I finished watching that Justice League Christmas special from the animated series.  Probably going to play some Arkham Origins tonight for a bit.  Might watch Mickie's Christmas Carol on Saturday if I have time.  Then A Muppets Christmas Carol on Sunday.  Will probably watch that Daffy Duck Christmas Carol that they made a few years back on Cartoon Network (More like a decade I think), Holiday Knights from the rebound episodes of Batman the Animated Series, Christmas with the Morlocks (X-men TAS), I think I see another Christmas Special in my stack of DVDs I bought from HMV years ago.  Probably a few other things and then Christmas with the Joker for Christmas Eve.  I'll probably try to get some gameplay time from Batman Returns SNES throughout the week.  Watch the Christmas Specials of Futurama next Friday with my classes.  I'll probably watch Christopher the Christmas Tree if I can find it.  Maybe a Barbie Christmas special for @Legend and since I have a nostalgia for playing Maximum Carnage one Christmas Eve before I went to midnight mass, when I was probably in grade 5 or 6, I'll be playing Maximum Carnage.  I actually bought a copy off of ebay for SNES for the occasion (I had played it on the Genesis when I was younger.)  Oh and I watched one Christmas episode from 6teen.  I was shocked when I saw that it was made in 2004.  I was in like first year of university.  I never watched it much, but I enjoyed it every now and then, I remember my friend used to watch it every so often too.