Guerrilla Games New IP Leak: Code Name and AWESOME concept art inside!! soooo kwel!

Started by BananaKing, Sep 16, 2014, 07:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

daredevil.shark

@kitler53 - Yeah. I came here more than a month ago but I was kinda lazy to be frequent. Welcome here dude.

@OP - What I heard it will be third person open world RPG game with prehistoric sci fi settings. Sci fi and steampunk are my most favorite settings. It seems it will incorporate both. Eagerly waiting to see gameplay.
Greatness awaits #4theplayers

Legend

i'm already on neogaf,.. i'm just afraid to post.

edit: and reported!

You reported our head mod!

kitler53

You reported our head mod!

that's no excuse for taking so long to implement the ban.  do your job already banana.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

DrakeSnake

I complained about being no dinosaurs this gen but we get fking robot dinosaurs!!!!

darkknightkryta

I complained about being no dinosaurs this gen but we get fking robot dinosaurs!!!!

They heard you, and to make up for it they made robo dinos.  I call them; Dinobot.

the-pi-guy

Anybody else finding it weird how this is leaked on a Chinese forum just before Sony is holding a TGS conference aimed at the Asian market?

the-pi-guy

If the game ended up looking like that though.  Oh boi. 

Riderz1337

Originally Posted by shinobi602

There's a dedicated single player. Gorgeous landscapes, snowy tundras, jungles, vast savannahs, open world comparable to the Witcher. Cool weapons, villages and towns to encounter, "tribal" societies...gun b gud.

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

BananaKing

Sep 17, 2014, 08:15 AM Last Edit: Sep 17, 2014, 08:52 AM by BananaKing

Originally Posted by shinobi602

There's a dedicated single player. Gorgeous landscapes, snowy tundras, jungles, vast savannahs, open world comparable to the Witcher. Cool weapons, villages and towns to encounter, "tribal" societies...gun b gud.

link... please link...!!!

Edit: saw it. im so fudgy hyped. this gun be good!!

the-pi-guy

Legend

That is just awesome looking!

the-pi-guy

"Let's see based on what I can remember. The game is set in a post apocalyptic future where robots have evolved into animals/dinosaurs and humans have devolved into pre-civilization tribes of Hunters/Gatherers who are surviving off the land making weapons and armor out of robot parts.

You play as one of your tribe's hunters who's this girl that is fascinated with exploring the ruins of our old civilization.

They showed us some early concept gameplay, it seemed like one of the more unique aspect of the gameplay was that your character uses rope arrows to tangle up those giant dinobots like AT-ATs in Empire Strikes Back

They make it seem like there would be either class based co-op or your character would have some sort of NPCs fighting along side her. It seems like an open world third person action RPG and they claim the map will be extra huge."

Xevross

"Let's see based on what I can remember. The game is set in a post apocalyptic future where robots have evolved into animals/dinosaurs and humans have devolved into pre-civilization tribes of Hunters/Gatherers who are surviving off the land making weapons and armor out of robot parts.

You play as one of your tribe's hunters who's this girl that is fascinated with exploring the ruins of our old civilization.

They showed us some early concept gameplay, it seemed like one of the more unique aspect of the gameplay was that your character uses rope arrows to tangle up those giant dinobots like AT-ATs in Empire Strikes Back

They make it seem like there would be either class based co-op or your character would have some sort of NPCs fighting along side her. It seems like an open world third person action RPG and they claim the map will be extra huge."

*breathing intensifies* sounds like my PERFECT game!

kitler53

da fack that is beautiful.   please, please, please let this play as well as it looks.   seriously one of the most interesting settings for a game in at least a decade.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up