CNBC Analyst Jim Cramer Thinks Microsoft Is Planning To Spin Off Xbox Division After Mojang Purchas

Started by Legend, Sep 11, 2014, 09:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

ethomaz

DD_Bwest

yea,   i guess hes saying that mojang will be able to provide the financial backing for xbox to be spun off.    minecraft revenue to pay for futur developement

ethomaz

yea,   i guess hes saying that mojang will be able to provide the financial backing for xbox to be spun off.    minecraft revenue to pay for futur developement

That makes... no sense at all :P

DD_Bwest

That makes... no sense at all :P
i think it makes sense.   minecraft brings in stupid amoutns of money,  now that money could go to xbobx and can be spent on building the next 100million dollar controller, halo 6 thru 90, and any other bad ideas they come up with :P

u4gReservoirDogs

With all the spinning at Microsoft's Xbox division I thought something broke off when I read the title ...  ;D
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

u4gReservoirDogs

i think most analysts are dumb as rocks.   this viewpoint hasn't changed.

Stop insulting rocks, what did they do to you?  >:(
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Dr. Pezus

That's...stupid lol

7H3

That would be nuts... Wonder if amazon is still interested... if not them though then who?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

That would be nuts... Wonder if amazon is still interested... if not them though then who?

It'll be its own thing maybe.  :D

7H3

the-pi-guy

7H3

the-pi-guy

trolololol with what money?

It'd be better if apple bought it

Xbox Two is just an iPhone that you plug into the wall without a screen.