Battlefield V official reveal:

Started by Legend, May 16, 2018, 05:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Xevross

That seems correct...

I synced the countdown to the youtube countdown without even bothering to look at the listed times  :P
Yeah I realised that. I just saw it and I was like ooh 6 minutes right on time, then I saw 9pm and I thought ... hmm... wait a minute

Legend

Time for disappointment

Legend

WW2 confirmed, wowow

Xevross

Legend

I think they just subtly confirmed loot boxes...

Legend

That fake arm looks too advanced...

and although cool, that'd be a poor gameplay intro for matches.

Legend

Poor trailer. Not even close to the quality of last years reveal trailer.

Legend

BananaKing

Poor trailer. Not even close to the quality of last years reveal trailer.
Well it's a cool video, it's just not that great of a reveal trailer. Battlefield 1's reveal trailer was SO much better

Legend

Well it's a cool video, it's just not that great of a reveal trailer. Battlefield 1's reveal trailer was SO much better
It's weird and confusing. I don't know if it was combining story and multiplayer into a trailer or if that's representative of how actual gameplay works.

Also it's getting a ton of dislikes.

(I need to get better at formatting graphs)

Is this seemingly Battlefield fans or seemingly COD fans, what's the reception on other websites?

the-pi-guy

This kind of reminds me of the Rage 2 trailer.  
Where visually it looks really nice, but there's nothing there for me to really care about.  

The first few pages of ResetEra are pretty positive.  

Also seems people are upset about there being women in the game.  (not on RE, but YT and reddit)

Xevross

There's a lot of hate and complaining on facebook comments and stuff like that. I think with Battlefield and COD its just standard, both will sell very well for their franchises this year.

Legend

Also seems people are upset about there being women in the game.
Because it's historically inaccurate?

I think her advanced prosthetic arm looks stupidly out of place, but Battlefield has already shown itself as a game that isn't 100% accurate to the past.

the-pi-guy

Because it's historically inaccurate?
They claim.
Battlefield V - Reveal trailer - October 19th | Page 11 | ResetEra

Do people get that mad when a war game shows grass being green like it is and vibrant colors? I honestly am amazed by this WHAT? lmao.  
I think her advanced prosthetic arm looks stupidly out of place, but Battlefield has already shown itself as a game that isn't 100% accurate to the past.
I need a better look at what they are.
To be fair though, there were prosthetics like these in the 1860's.

Legend

They claim.
Battlefield V - Reveal trailer - October 19th | Page 11 | ResetEra

I need a better look at what they are.
To be fair though, there were prosthetics like these in the 1860's.

Visually it's fine, but it moves like a real arm. They're going for the cool movie look of a missing limb being identical in use to having one.

Go Up