The Sporty Sports Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 02, 2018, 07:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

darkknightkryta

Xevross

Good win for Switzerland. Serbia now have to beat Brazil to go through, and if they do then Brazil are out of Swiss avoid defeat against Costa Rica. Going to be a great conclusion to group E, hopefully Serbia can do it!

Nigeria are basically through and knock Argentina out if they can hold them to a draw.

Iran vs. Portugal will be huge, winner goes through and I can see Iran being able to beat Portugal.

This is a great WC. Hopefully Germany fudge up again tomorrow.

Dr. Pezus

Good win for Switzerland. Serbia now have to beat Brazil to go through, and if they do then Brazil are out of Swiss avoid defeat against Costa Rica. Going to be a great conclusion to group E, hopefully Serbia can do it!

Nigeria are basically through and knock Argentina out if they can hold them to a draw.

Iran vs. Portugal will be huge, winner goes through and I can see Iran being able to beat Portugal.

This is a great WC. Hopefully Germany fudge up again tomorrow.
Well if Nigeria draws Argentina then Iceland would need to win Croatia 2-0 (potentially 3-1+). Difficult but possible

Also if Argentina win 2-1 and we do that too we'll go through

Xevross

Well if Nigeria draws Argentina then Iceland would need to win Croatia 2-0 (potentially 3-1+). Difficult but possible

Also if Argentina win 2-1 and we do that too we'll go through
Yeah, I don't see you beating Croatia. Sorry bros, I'm all aboard the Nigeria train now  :'(

Dr. Pezus

Yeah, I don't see you beating Croatia. Sorry bros, I'm all aboard the Nigeria train now  :'(
It's unlikely but it's happened before. We need to turn up though, unlike this game

Kerotan

My world cup adventure is nearing an end. Currently on a train from Nizhny novgorod to Moscow where I will fly back to Dublin tonight.

It all started in Poland before driving to kalingrad in prussia where I flew onto St petersburg for the Iran v Morocco match.

Next up was Moscow for Germany v Mexico, Poland v Senegal and Ronaldo v Morocco. Finally onto Nizhny Novgorod for Argentina v Croatia. Probably the best trip I've ever been on.

And incase anybody is wondering russia during the WC felt safer then any other country I'd ever been in abroad. Don't believe what the western media tells you. It's all propaganda.

Now looking forward to getting home and enjoying the rest of this WC from my couch.

Xevross

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Shame about Germany winning.

Come on lads, good win today let's go!

Xevross

Xevross

Xevross

SWORDF1SH

America?
AMERICA IS NOT THE HOME OF FOOTBALL WTF.

Seriously though, go and listen to badiel and skinner to enlighten yourself

It's coming home
It's coming home, it's coming,  football's coming home.

Go Up