No other games in history of the industry have more perfect score than Zelda BOTW

Started by katakpisang, Aug 18, 2017, 03:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

katakpisang

69 perfect scores for switch version with 107 critic's reviews
the only acceptable title for Zelda BOTW is "The Greatest of All Time".

Zelda BOTW physics > Horizon Zero dawn graphics
Zelda BOTW freedom of gameplay > Uncharted scripted gameplay

Ludicrous Speed

Still need to play this. Got bored of Horizon at like 85% or so, the narrative just cannot make up for the repetitive gameplay imho. Does Zelda have a good story?

Legend

The puzzles and quests were a huge letdown for me. I was really loving the house building quest and ran off into uncharted territory just to get the people, but then it ended in such a lame way. I built the freeking town yet it feels like every other town.

It feels like an 8/10. I still really liked the world.

Kerotan

Go go Zelda!  Pity the game is way too kiddy for me.  I'd have to had played it as a kid.  Would have liked it then but at least know I'd feel nostalgic playing iit so might enjoy it.  Sadly I don't so it doesn't appeal.

Xevross

Doesn't seem like my kind of game at all. From what I've heard there's barely any story and the vast majority of the game is just optional, relying heavily on creativity. I'm happy lots of people enjoy it but I know I wouldn't.

katakpisang

Go go Zelda!  Pity the game is way too kiddy for me.  I'd have to had played it as a kid.  Would have liked it then but at least know I'd feel nostalgic playing iit so might enjoy it.  Sadly I don't so it doesn't appeal.
Rofl, playing Zelda BOTW is harder than HZD+Uncharted 4. Horizon = 0 difficulty with 0 stamina management, stupid Ai, bad physics and 0 environmental interaction.

Grow up froggy Kid.

Real man plays Zelda only a casual plays something scripted like Sony exclusive games. ;) ;)

nnodley

Yeah for some reason I feel like this isn't going to last! haha!

Honestly the only thing going for zelda BOTW is its huge openness.  And lol at you using water as a positive that zelda has better physics.   There is WAAAAAYYYY more to physics in a game than just water.  

Guess what I like scripted single player cinematic story games.  And that itself makes zelda not that great of a game to me because the story is pretty nonexistent.  But that's fine because opinions and all.

Legend

Rofl, playing Zelda BOTW is harder than HZD+Uncharted 4. Horizon = 0 difficulty with 0 stamina management, stupid Ai, bad physics and 0 environmental interaction.

Grow up froggy Kid.

Real man plays Zelda only a casual plays something scripted like Sony exclusive games. ;) ;)
Do you actually really think Zelda is that difficult? Like if you'd give an honest response I'd like to know why.

Also "grow up froggy kid" is an insult in that context. Bashing games is borderline but insulting members a no go. Are you just wanting to be moderated?

DerNebel

Do you actually really think Zelda is that difficult? Like if you'd give an honest response I'd like to know why.

Also "grow up froggy kid" is an insult in that context. Bashing games is borderline but insulting members a no go. Are you just wanting to be moderated?
Is that question serious? Like how are people still acting as if this guy is making any attempt at having an actual discussion here? He straight up said that he was just looking to bring fanboy/console war shame in here and people are still acting oblivious. Seriously this forum has been extremely shaming for a couple days now, if this is how it's going to be from now on then I might as well take my leave right now, cause this is really not the kinda forum I'm interested in participating in anymore.

Legend

Is that question serious? Like how are people still acting as if this guy is making any attempt at having an actual discussion here? He straight up said that he was just looking to bring fanboy/console war shame in here and people are still acting oblivious. Seriously this forum has been extremely shaming for a couple days now, if this is how it's going to be from now on then I might as well take my leave right now, cause this is really not the kinda forum I'm interested in participating in anymore.
You should never have to worry about that with the forum. I'm far from the best at figuring out mod policies, but I do share your desires.

It was a metaphorical question to see how they responded. (also I hadn't read the rest of their posts from different threads yet)

BasilZero

Do you actually really think Zelda is that difficult?
I actually think BotW is the hardest zelda game. There's just so much that can happen in a bad way if you arent prepared and its not so straight forward like previous entries.

I consider BotW the dark souls of the zelda series.

If I were in my teens or pre-teens and played BotW, I probably would have rage quit.

Anyways @OT - BotW is fantastic but there's other games that I consider to be perfect imo - like Kingdom Hearts series, the first Dissidia FF and Kirby Super Star.

OoT3D too.

Havent played Horizon Zero dawn yet so cant really compare the two games, I'll play it sometime in the future.

Xevross

You should just do what I've done and almost completely ignore them. Paying attention to any poster is optional.

Legend

You should just do what I've done and almost completely ignore them. Paying attention to any poster is optional.
We even have an ignore feature!

I actually think BotW is the hardest zelda game. There's just so much that can happen in a bad way if you arent prepared and its not so straight forward like previous entries.

I consider BotW the dark souls of the zelda series.

If I were in my teens or pre-teens and played BotW, I probably would have rage quit.

Anyways @OT - BotW is fantastic but there's other games that I consider to be perfect imo - like Kingdom Hearts series, the first Dissidia FF and Kirby Super Star.

OoT3D too.

Havent played Horizon Zero dawn yet so cant really compare the two games, I'll play it sometime in the future.
BOTW is essentially the only zelda I've played so I can't compare it to others in the series.

Yeah the game can be hard like if you go up against an enemy before you're properly leveled, but once leveled up the enemies are easy. The only time I repeatedly struggled (didn't die, I could keep eating food) was when I fought the electric boss and didn't realise the gimmick to killing it.

Dr. Pezus

Aug 19, 2017, 03:29 PM Last Edit: Aug 19, 2017, 03:32 PM by Dr. Pez
Doesn't seem like my kind of game at all. From what I've heard there's barely any story and the vast majority of the game is just optional, relying heavily on creativity. I'm happy lots of people enjoy it but I know I wouldn't.
Basically an indie minecraft

Don't worry, he has been dealt with for now

Not to mention, you can ignore him (physically, the forum has that feature) or anyone else you don't like

Legend

Basically an indie minecraft
Isn't minecraft the indie minecraft?

And how is a Nintendo game indie?