Uncharted the Lost Legacy MC 85, OC 87

Started by the-pi-guy, Aug 17, 2017, 01:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Not as good as I was hoping but I think this was expected. Its basically Uncharted 4 in a new setting with different characters.

Legend

Not the worst reviews for an Uncharted game, but still kinda low.

Probably from reviewers realising Uncharted 4 was good not great  ::)

the-pi-guy

Not the worst reviews for an Uncharted game, but still kinda low.

Probably from reviewers realising Uncharted 4 was good not great  ::)
Most of the reviews are around a 9.
There's a 6/10 that complains that it doesn't really do anything new, but if you're an Uncharted fan you'll love it. 

nnodley

There's a 6/10 that complains that it doesn't really do anything new, but if you're an Uncharted fan you'll love it.  

I can see this being a negative if ND was saying it was gonna be and do something totally new, but from the very beginning we knew it was going to be "uncharted" but with chloe and nadine.  Those are the reviewers that I can totally never even look at.

the-pi-guy

Those are the reviewers that I can totally never even look at.
Well he was complaining that the game doesn't really separate itself from 4 like Left Behind does for TLoU.  

The reviewers I hate are the ones that don't justify themselves. Like that really bad U4 review.  It was like 7 paragraphs long and most of it was just a summary of the plot with no real indications of complaints.  One of the other paragraphs was literally complaining it had a 4 on the cover.  

darkknightkryta

Mario games havn't been doing anything new for decades, those games always get perfect ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ludicrous Speed

So I haven't opened my copy of U4, is this like an expansion? Stand alone? Is playing U4 mandatory beforehand?

I actually saw it out at a WM today, in a $20 spot. Clearly a mistake.

the-pi-guy

So I haven't opened my copy of U4, is this like an expansion? Stand alone? Is playing U4 mandatory beforehand?

It was originally an expansion, but they expanded it and made it it's own game. (Actually longer than Uncharted 1 I believe.).
It sounds like you don't need to play U4.  

Kerotan

It was originally meant to be a dlc like left behind for the last of us. Butturned into a big expansion the size of uncharted 1.

Smart people like me bbought the season pass for $20 so we get this half price. Bargain.  My awesome year of games continues!

katakpisang

Open world section is laughable compared to Zelda BOTW rofl ND

BasilZero

I hope it gets bundled with the main game and re-releases as a GOTY for Uncharted 4 lol.

the-pi-guy

Aug 18, 2017, 01:45 PM Last Edit: Aug 18, 2017, 01:56 PM by the-pi-guy
Open world section is laughable compared to Zelda BOTW rofl ND
I'm not really sure why you are bringing up Zelda, they are completely different games. 

We have dedicated threads to Nintendo, Zelda or you can even start your own discussion. 

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Nintendo Community Thread - Page 102

http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=4761.60

katakpisang

I'm not really sure why you are bringing up Zelda, they are completely different games.  

We have dedicated threads to Nintendo, Zelda or you can even start your own discussion.  

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Nintendo Community Thread - Page 102

http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=4761.60
What's the point telling Zelda BOTW greatness on its own thread?
everyone here need to stop wanking over scripted gameplay by ND
Gameplay>Movie

the-pi-guy

What's the point telling Zelda BOTW greatness on its own thread?
everyone here need to stop wanking over scripted gameplay by ND
Gameplay>Movie
A.). No one is doing that.  
B.). People have their own tastes.  Mindless trashing of Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft games are not allowed.  
C.) ND doesn't make movies.
D.) You are on thin ice.