Sony PlayStation E3 2017 Conference: Hold our Beer

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 12, 2017, 02:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

OH golly I just saw a gaf thread about new trademarks. Don't you dare post any without spoiler tags!

I Saw
Spoiler for Hidden:
shadow of the colossus
something and boo! I'm freaking hyped though!!!!! Please be real.
Guys, you're so late to the party. I posted this somewhere on here yesterday already.  ::)

Btw. GT will get it's trailer and "release period" unveil in the half hour before the actual show starts.

Legend

Guys, you're so late to the party. I posted this somewhere on here yesterday already.  ::)

Btw. GT will get it's trailer and "release period" unveil in the half hour before the actual show starts.
Well good! I've been ignoring all playstation news for the past few days to avoid leaks.

Smart to get GT out of the way. Seems pretty standard for Sony to do stuff like that in their pre show. Wonder if Knack 2 will be on stage? (don't answer if you know!)

Xevross

Rewatching 2015 and 2016, dang last years conference was incredible, and 2015 was amazing too. Its going to be super hard for them to live up to those.

Dr. Pezus

Spoiler for Hidden:
<a href="http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/06/12/god-of-war-ps4-is-releasing-on-november-28-according-to-youtube-gaming/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/06/12/god-of-war-ps4-is-releasing-on-november-28-according-to-youtube-gaming/</a>

Legend

Rewatching 2015 and 2016, dang last years conference was incredible, and 2015 was amazing too. Its going to be super hard for them to live up to those.
Yeah I rewatched the big 3 shows from last year.

Sony had a lot of awesome reveals. All they need to do tonight is surprise us with release dates.

Legend

Xevross

Yeah I rewatched the big 3 shows from last year.

Sony had a lot of awesome reveals. All they need to do tonight is surprise us with release dates.
A couple of new games, and some great gameplay with release dates and it'll easily have been the best conference this year.

Sony is only 75 minutes on youtube.
What does this mean?

Legend

A couple of new games, and some great gameplay with release dates and it'll easily have been the best conference this year.
What does this mean?
Geoff's youtube show has the post show starting 75 minutes after the conference start.

Xevross

Geoff's youtube show has the post show starting 75 minutes after the conference start.
Ah well it was 75 minutes last year as well. Probably doing the same thing, cutting the talking and having about the same amount of game time.

the-pi-guy

Also why is this up before Ubi?  :o
To make sure it doesn't get picked up!  

Pi wants the pre show posts!
This is a nice bonus.   ;D

Kerotan

Dr. Pezus

BananaKing

Dr. Pezus

Go Up