- Uncharted LL
- Shadow of The colossus
- The impatient
- Death Stranding

- Final Fantasy 7 remake
- Crash Bandicoot
- Bravo Team
- Matterfall

Honestly that's all I could think of now. I know there are a lot more Japanese games that I am sure I am not aware of. And more Indie and AA games. Honestly Sony still have an advantage
I like this list too but the ones bolded are the ones I'm interested in, the rest are ehhh

I agree they still have an advantage but Nintendo have upped their game now and are at least comparable. Meanwhile at Microsoft....
Yep considering the entire list is all first party titles or crossover titles with not a single third party title in sight ;D

Legend

Jun 13, 2017, 11:22 PM Last Edit: Jun 13, 2017, 11:26 PM by Legend
AMerica vs japan on the stream. This is fun.

Edt thought this was ninty thread

BasilZero

AMerica vs japan on the stream. This is fun.

Edt thought this was ninty thread
me too

dang @darknightkryta

Dr. Pezus

The fudge are you guys smoking. Great conference.

I did go in with less hype though since I had read some of yall's reactions beforehand. But by God that GoW trailer was orgasmic. Spiderman also looked super duper hype. Days gone looks better now, seems to be coming together very nicely. Monster Hunter World didn't seem like an MMO either and looked cool.

Does Sony only have GTS and knack 2 for the latter half of the year though?

Xevross

The fudge are you guys smoking. Great conference.

I did go in with less hype though since I had read some of yall's reactions beforehand. But by God that GoW trailer was orgasmic. Spiderman also looked super duper hype. Days gone looks better now, seems to be coming together very nicely. Monster Hunter World didn't seem like an MMO either and looked cool.

Uncharted, Horizon DLC, marketing deals for most of the big games + those two is a decent line-up for the second half of the year, considering the fantastic first half. Then 2018 is looking to be even better. Sony are in a great position right now, imo

Legend

Also will have VizionEck  ::)

darkknightkryta

Raven

Legend

Raven

Riderz1337

After watching the E3 Coliseum interview with Santa Monica for God of War, I can safely say the game is in the right hands. Cory knows what he's doing and this game is going to be fudgy amazing. Really hyped me up even more with the way he is handling the story and the game overall.

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

After watching the E3 Coliseum interview with Santa Monica for God of War, I can safely say the game is in the right hands. Cory knows what he's doing and this game is going to be fudgy amazing. Really hyped me up even more with the way he is handling the story and the game overall.

The trailer was orgasmic sooo obviously

Horizon

Jun 14, 2017, 06:26 PM Last Edit: Jun 14, 2017, 06:30 PM by Legend
Great new footage of Days Gone in this interview. Looks so good:

nnodley

Yeah I can't wait for days gone!

BananaKing

days gone is looking amazing. the more i hear about it the more i want it. im sold. this game looks to be a true open world game.

Go Up