E3 2017 General Discussion!!!

Started by Legend, Jun 10, 2017, 05:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Aura7541

There's also this post:

So I am going to say take this with a grain of salt.

I am at work and was talking to a co worker about E3 and Biowares news game that was announced where MS had the marketing rights.

I went to ring a customer up and he said I over heard you talking about the Microsoft and video games and asked if I was talking about the Scorpio.

I said yeah I was and said he works for Microsoft in a different division, but in 2 weeks he is going to Redmond to play it.

The rumors around the office is there will be 3 versions. All based on hard drive space and spec bumps for each version.

$449 $549 $649

He also said they all think the final name will be called Scorpio based on company talk.

Legend

There's also this post:

Super fake.

No way are there multiple versions of Scorpio at the moment.

Aura7541

Super fake.

Yeah, the multiple versions part sounded really weird to me.

Dr. Pezus

I hope they show some good games tomorrow

Legend

I hope they show some good games tomorrow
I hope they either have a great show and ps fanboys admit it's great, or a bad show and xbox fanboys admit it's bad.

This week is already too full of console warz.

Xevross

I hope they either have a great show and ps fanboys admit it's great, or a bad show and xbox fanboys admit it's bad.

This week is already too full of console warz.
I stay completely out of console warz nowadays. I don't care what the fanboys think, I just ignore them

nnodley

I'm wanting to sell my xbox one, but I wonder if there will be any good trade in deals at gamestop where I can trade it in for scorpio. I'd only do it if I can get scorpio for under $100-$200

Legend

I stay completely out of console warz nowadays. I don't care what the fanboys think, I just ignore them
Well selfishly they make it really hard to talk about stuff. It can be hard finding people that actually want to discuss the more "heated" topics honestly.

It also makes the industry worse imo.

Aura7541

I'm wanting to sell my xbox one, but I wonder if there will be any good trade in deals at gamestop where I can trade it in for scorpio. I'd only do it if I can get scorpio for under $100-$200
That's how I went about getting my Pro. I promised myself that I wouldn't get a Pro unless (1) I got a really good return from selling my OG PS4 and (2) the Pro was offered a really good deal.

I managed to sell my PS4 for $225 (bought it as the Uncharted Collection bundle on BF) and bought the Pro with Resident Evil 7 for $400.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'll be in for the Microsoft presser tomorrow. I've been so busy trying to build this other 3D printer that I could almost forgot it was E3.

the-pi-guy

Super fake.

Especially not 3.  No way would they announce 3 at the same time.  

Legend

I'm actually kinda enjoying the conferences starting early. It makes E3 less dense and gives you more time to absorb the media. Anthem and A Way Out are getting so much more time to simmer, I'm able to watch the Easy Allies content on the same day it airs, and I have some time to do stuff around the house instead of just being a lazy E3 bingeing bum.

Kerotan

Jun 11, 2017, 05:18 AM Last Edit: Jun 11, 2017, 05:19 AM by Kerotan
Hopefully I'll see the Microsoft conference.  I've a long day tomorrow though that will involve drinking and not much sleep tonight so who knows.

On the scorpio, most expect $399 now so if it ends up more everyone is dissapointed. Surely MS wouldn't have allowed those rumours to spread like wildfire if it was actually more expensive.

And if it is more,  they're iced considering Sony can sell the Pro for $299 if they want.

DD_Bwest

ill just place this here

DerNebel

Jun 11, 2017, 08:04 AM Last Edit: Jun 11, 2017, 08:08 AM by DerNebel
Just went into the Sony E3 thread and they are discussing a rumour about

Spoiler for Hidden:
SotC being remade

Source seems kind of flimsy, but there could be truth to it.

Oh and that Matt guy from the Microsoft thread said that Monster Hunter World will be coming to Xbox, so I guess that 4chan rumour about Sony and Monster Hunter might be true.

Go Up