Started by Legend, Jun 10, 2017, 05:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Xevross

Shadow of War is sounding really good!

Legend

Shadow of War is sounding really good!
THe build an army mechanic is great. I loved it in mgsv.

Xevross

THe build an army mechanic is great. I loved it in mgsv.
yeah and I love that the world keeps on changing, anyone you kill can escape and move somewhere else, allies you leave behind might be captured and you have to free them. Awesome stuff! Also dragon riding :o

Raven

Checkerboard rendering. Not true 4K on X1X. Also noted that certain graphical features like ground textures were a bit lacking. Framerate couldn't be figured out since the video feed is 30fps. At this rate, it wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft got hit with a false advertising lawsuit.

Legend

Jun 15, 2017, 03:31 PM Last Edit: Jun 15, 2017, 03:38 PM by Legend

Checkerboard rendering. Not true 4K on X1X. Also noted that certain graphical features like ground textures were a bit lacking. Framerate couldn't be figured out since the video feed is 30fps. At this rate, it wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft got hit with a false advertising lawsuit.

The main xbox one x website includes checkerboard in their 4k definition. A lawsuit would be stupid. Still kinda surprising though that right off the bat native 4k seems uncommon.

Interesting ground textures had issues. XB1X should really be showing its power compared to Pro with stuff like that.

Raven

The main xbox one x website includes checkerboard in their 4k definition. A lawsuit would be stupid.

Interesting ground textures had issues. XB1X should really be showing its power compared to Pro with stuff like that.
You know someone will think to sue based on how many times they claimed "true 4K".

Yeah, but as DF pointed out, this game is still in development. A lot could change down the line. Including, heaven forbid, a total downgrade.

Legend

You know someone will think to sue based on how many times they claimed "true 4K".

Yeah, but as DF pointed out, this game is still in development. A lot could change down the line. Including, heaven forbid, a total downgrade.
No definitely. I edited this into my post but it's surprising that right off the bat native 4k seems to be a rarity.

Pre reveal I expected MS to be pushing devs towards native 4k even if it meant not upgrading other things. They've spent so much time demonizing checkerboard rendering.

Raven

DerNebel

Gamespot no taste confirmed

Legend

I think lone echo looks cool. Too bad it's OR exclusive.

the-pi-guy

A little surprising.

Legend

A little surprising.

Easy Allies were very impressed with the demo too.

Raven

Easy Allies were very impressed with the demo too.
I think a lot of people are being more critical of the game than they otherwise would be because of Beyond. So they're surprised when they hear it's good.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Beyond was good too.

Raven

Go Up