E3 2017 General Discussion!!!

Started by Legend, Jun 10, 2017, 05:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

nnodley

glad sony had rise of iron for $20 on it's e3 sale!  

Xevross

Love they are going with minimal HUD in AC: origins.  And no mini map
Same. Everything about that game is impressing me

Xevross

COD is looking really good. Beta in August!

Legend

SPlatoon 2 looks worse.

TIme to kill is too low imo

Legend

Raven

Oh Jesus Christ. My twitter feed has exploded with Jim Sterling and Laura Kate Dale being fudgy cry babies over Ubisoft lying about BG&E2 being at E3. "B-b-but... muh journalistic integrity!"

No one gIves a shame. Laura is a leaky faucet and Jim is always on some crusade to "expose" a company. So Ubisoft said it wouldn't be there and then it was. Big fudgy deal. This isn't the FBI lying about an investigation.

"Remember when I said Rush of Blood existed, the company said it didn't, and then announced it without pointing out I was right?" And? Lesson learned, jackhole. Don't try to ruin a company's planned surprise if you can't take getting burned.

"I'm such a victim! My poor career!" Piss off. I'm hearing a story about a baby being thrown from a burning building and then I gotta read your weak sauce complaint.

darkknightkryta

Oh Jesus Christ. My twitter feed has exploded with Jim Sterling and Laura Kate Dale being fudgy cry babies over Ubisoft lying about BG&E2 being at E3. "B-b-but... muh journalistic integrity!"

No one gIves a shame. Laura is a leaky faucet and Jim is always on some crusade to "expose" a company. So Ubisoft said it wouldn't be there and then it was. Big fudgy deal. This isn't the FBI lying about an investigation.

"Remember when I said Rush of Blood existed, the company said it didn't, and then announced it without pointing out I was right?" And? Lesson learned, jackhole. Don't try to ruin a company's planned surprise if you can't take getting burned.

"I'm such a victim! My poor career!" Piss off. I'm hearing a story about a baby being thrown from a burning building and then I gotta read your weak sauce complaint.
I think Jim Sterling and Laura Dale need to show off their butts for being wrong... well not Jim.

the-pi-guy

I think Jim Sterling and Laura Dale need to show off their butts for being wrong... well not Jim.
"Only the butts I like shall be shown.  Only those, and no others"

Legend

Jun 14, 2017, 02:32 PM Last Edit: Jun 14, 2017, 02:39 PM by Legend

Laura Dale leaks have been wrong a lot. According to her, BG&E2 is a timed switch exclusive.

Any links to the tweets? It sure sounds like a stupid thing to complain about but maybe their opinions are more nuanced.

the-pi-guy

Any links to the tweets? It sure sounds like a stupid thing to complain about but maybe their opinions are more nuanced.
I don't really feel all that much nuance.  
Tweets with replies by Jim RESISTerling (@JimSterling) | Twitter
Tweets with replies by Laura Kate Dale (@LaurakBuzz) | Twitter

"A no comment isn't a lie. Saying a thing does not exist a week pre reveal is a lie."

"Not all PR lie, but as an industry it's becoming more common and less criticised for them to lie about things super close to reveal."

Legend

I don't really feel all that much nuance.  
Tweets with replies by Jim RESISTerling (@JimSterling) | Twitter
Tweets with replies by Laura Kate Dale (@LaurakBuzz) | Twitter

"A no comment isn't a lie. Saying a thing does not exist a week pre reveal is a lie."

"Not all PR lie, but as an industry it's becoming more common and less criticised for them to lie about things super close to reveal."
Ew.

That's a really odd thing to be so upset about.

Raven

Xevross

Ew.

That's a really odd thing to be so upset about.
It is. Companies do that all the time. I'd rather they did lie so they announcement is more surprising!

So is the lack of Swastikas in COD multiplayer and Zombies. Some people claim that they're being completely put off the game because they're only in single player... seriously, come on people

the-pi-guy

Their lies don't negatively affect anything...

"Just kidding guys, the game is coming!  :D "
"WTF!!!!!!!!!! YOU LYING SON OF A BATCH!!!"
uh uh. :P

So is the lack of Swastikas in COD multiplayer and Zombies. Some people claim that they're being completely put off the game because they're only in single player... seriously, come on people
Ugh.  People are also complaining about their being women.  

Xevross

Their lies don't negatively affect anything...

"Just kidding guys, the game is coming!  :D "
"WTF!!!!!!!!!! YOU LYING SON OF A BATCH!!!"
uh uh. :P

Ugh.  People are also complaining about their being women.  
I know right, people are way too negative! Just relax and enjoy things and stop being so critical :o

Go Up